20 Mins Beginners Low Impact Bounce Fit Circuit is a lower intensity rebounder workout from SanFran Fitness. This is a cardio workout though some of the moves near the end might make your legs start to burn. There are no complicated exercises in this workout but Claire does tell you how to make some of the exercises more challenging. I’m not a beginner, so I took those suggestions and got a nice little cardio workout. I also added bounces to pretty much every move, including the recoveries on the rebounder. Today is my rest/recovery day, so I used this workout as a warm up before doing some yoga. It worked very nicely for that purpose.
This workout is done interval fashion: 40 seconds of work followed by 20 seconds of active recovery. The active recovery is a step tap side to side on the rebounder except for when you are doing exercises in which you are partially on the floor and partially on the rebounder. In those instances the recovery is marching in place on the floor. There is a timer in the lower right hand side of the screen, counting down your intervals. During the recovery the next move is previewed in a little video in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
20 Mins Beginners Low Impact Bounce Fit Circuit is 23:33 minutes; 40 second intro, 1 minute warm up and 2 minute stretch. Remember, between each move listed below there is 20 seconds of active recovery, as described above.
- Basic bounce
- Alternating side taps with jumping jacks arms
- Alternating tap back, swinging rms forward and back
- Alternating hamstring curls, swinging arms forward and back
- Alternating side knee raises, arms are extended out to sides, pull both elbows down toward hips when knee raises
- Alternating heel raises with hip shifts, alternate swinging arms front and back
- Double hops with directional changes (2 hops center, 2 hops to the front, 2 hops center, 2 hops to side on a diagonal, 2 hops center, 2 hops to the front, 2 hops center, 2 hops to other side on a diagonal)
- Double jacks
- Basic bounce with high speed bag arms and directional changes
- Double scissor runs, arms move forward and back in opposition to each other
- Alternating heel dig hops, arms are extended out to sides, rotating in small circles (looks like jump rope arms)
- Hopping hip twists–8 hops in each direction (Claire says 4 hops, but she hops 2x for every time she counts)
- Jump legs wide then back in then jump forward and jump back
- Jog with goalpost chest fly arms
- Squat jumps + 2 basic bounces
- Knee pulls (one foot on rebounder, other leg is on floor, raise and lower floor leg)
- Repeat #16 on other leg
- Repeat #16 but instead of a knee raise do a front kick
- Repeat #18 on other leg
- Plank tap outs (hands on rebounder, feet on floor, alternate tapping feet out to sides)