I LOVE THIS WORKOUT! To be fair, I love all of Naomi Joy‘s rebounder workouts but I now have a new favorite. 30 Min Rebounder Workout // HIIT Cardio / Intervals is super intense and so much fun! In this workout Naomi creates some little combos that you do interval style. She pairs two together then you repeat the pair before moving on to the next two moves. The moves are lots of fun. Not so complex they cause confusion but a few of the moves require a little brain work. I burned 313 calories and spent 40% of the workout in my peak heart rate zone! So this was an intense cardio workout! And Naomi ends this workout with a long, deep stretch that felt so good. Another amazing workout from Naomi!
This workout is done interval style: 45 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds of recovery. The workout is done voice over and set to great, motivating music. There is a timer in the lower right hand corner of the screen, counting down the workout time. There is another timer in the upper left hand corner of the screen counting down the intervals and recoveries. Naomi previews the next exercise during the recoveries.
30 Min Rebounder Workout // HIIT Cardio / Intervals is 36:44 minutes; one minute intro, 3 minute warm up and 6 minute stretch.
- One jumping jack + one scissor run, alternate lead leg when doing the scissor run
- Alternating high knee font kicks with alternating front punches
- Repeat #1 & 2
- One single knee raise, hands are behind head, bring opposite elbow to knee when it raises + one single knee raise (same leg) while tapping both fingers together under thigh when leg raises (alternate these two moves on same leg entire interval)
- Repeat #4 on other side of body
- Repeat # 4 & 5
- One cross jack + one squat jump, hands are in prayer in front of chest when in squat, push arms overhead (palms still together) when cross-jacking
- One side kick while punching to side with same side arm + front kick (same leg) while punching front with opposite arm (alternate sides–one combo each side)
- Repeat #7 & 8
- One hip twist hop to right (arms are held at shoulder level and move in opposition to hips) + one side kick with right leg while pushing both arms overhead
- Repeat #10 on left side of body
- Repeat #10 & 11
- One squat + one front kick, alternate legs when kicking
- Lateral hops with legs close together, alternate front punches in time with hops
- Repeat #13 & 14
- Alternating high knee front kicks with lat pull down arms
- Alternating high knee run, bring stacked hands to thigh when it raises
- Repeat #16 & 17
- Sprint for 2 minutes