No Equipment Booty Workout is a great lower body finisher workout from Heather Robertson. As the title indicates, it is unilateral. You do 9 exercises on one leg then you repeat all of the exercises on the other leg. This does lead to some burn out! Especially the exercises where you are on all 4s–those really start burning. It is a perfect finisher workout. No warm up and barely any stretch. Plus it is a body weight workout so no equipment necessary, though if you add ankle weights it will really burn. I had just finished a lower body strength workout. I paused it just before the stretch, did this finisher then returned to the first workout for a longer stretch. This did a very nice job finishing my legs off.
No Equipment Booty Workout is 16:50 minutes; no warm up and 30 second stretch. Equipment: fitness mat. All of the exercises in this workout are done on the mat. The exercises are all done interval style: 40 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of recovery. There is a timer in the lower right hand corner of the screen counting down your intervals and recoveries. During the recoveries Heather previews your next exercise.
- Kickback combo (get on all 4s and do one hydrant (knee bent, raise leg to side) + push sole of foot to ceiling, knee is still bent)
- Rear leg lift (still on all 4s, extend leg out straight behind you, raise and lower straight leg)
- Rear pulse (lower to elbows, leg is still extended straight behind you, raise straight leg and pulse it upward)
- Rainbow kick (still on knees and elbows, leg is extended straight behind you, keep leg straight and tap toe out to side of body, raise leg leg in an arc (like a rainbow) over to other side of body and tap foot to floor outside of other leg)
- Side leg lift (in modified straight arm side plank (on one arm and one knee), top arm is extended to ceiling and top leg is extended straight, raise and lower top straight leg)
- Laying kick (lay on one hip and same side elbow/forearm, knees are bent and stacked, keep insoles of feet together, open top knee, extend top leg straight, bring soles of feet together again and close knees)
- Front kick (lay on side, bottom knee is bent, top leg is extended straight in front of you at 45 degrees, raise and lower straight leg with foot flexed)
- Single leg bridge (lay on back on mat, knees bent and feet on mat close to glutes, raise one leg and keep it raised throughout interval while raising and lowering hips)
- Leg drop (keep hips elevated in bridge, extend one leg straight, raise and lower straight leg)
- 30 second rest
- Repeat #1-9 on other leg