Full Body Stretching is another 10 minute workout from Popsugar and led by Anna Renderer. It’s a pretty simple and gentle stretching workout, perfect to finish off a more intense cardio, lower body or total body workout. All you need is a mat. You will be stretching your entire body. I used it to finish off Cathe Live: Gloved Up & Ready and it stretched me out very nicely.
For more info on Popsugar and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
- Lying quad stretch
- Trunk twist (laying spine stretch)
- Hip flexor stretch (runners/lunge stretch)
- Seated glute stretch (seated spine stretch w/ knee hugged into chest)
- Seated figure 4 stretch
- Crossed legs hamstring stretch (ankles crossed while standing and bent over, touching floor/toes w/ fingertips)
- Standing chest opener stretch (hands clasped at small of back and pulling arms/shoulder back)
- Rotator cuff stretch (place hand on hip/waist and pull elbow forward w/ other hand)
- Tricep overhead stretch
- Standing toe lift (forward bending calf/hamstring stretch; alternate legs)