***5 Best Lower Belly Exercises is part of Linda Wooldridge‘s 5 Best Exercise Series. This review will eventually be double posted. It is available for free on YouTube (this review) but it is also part of Linda’s 5 Best Exercise Series DVD which contains 11 mini workouts. I am using the DVD version but I am also posting individual reviews of the workouts so others can also enjoy them on YouTube. The DVD review will post eventually, tho. However, Linda has also created a 5 Best Exercises playlist on YouTube that includes every one of the workouts on the DVD.***
Lower Belly is 7 minutes long. No equipment needed except a fitness mat. I found this lower abs workout tough. I did do it right after a Katami 4×4 workout that had a strong core focus, so my core was already fatigued. But several times I had to drop down to a modified level because it was burning out my core and my hip flexors! Excellent little ab workout to use as an add on or group together with several other of Linda’s 5 Best workouts.
- Alternating leg raises (lean back on elbows and scissor straight legs)
- Knee tucks (lean back on hands and pull knees in and out of chest)
- Hip twists (lean back on elbows, legs lifted straight to ceiling, swivel hips side to side)
- Straight leg reverse curls (reverse crunches)
- Fast bicycles (lean back on elbows and do bicycle legs)