Legs + Butt Burner // No Equipment Workout is a short little lower body workout from Heather Robertson. She says its great for a leg day finisher or a cardio finisher or maybe you’re just short on time and want to get in a quick burn. Each exercise is done for 30 seconds with no rest between each move. Want more? She suggests repeating this workout 2 or 3 more times, or add a booty band (firewalker loop). I had just finished her At Home Booty Band Workout for Strong Glutes and could not wait to get by booty band off–my glutes were already fried! So I did this sans equipment. However, a booty band might make a few of the exercises difficult or even impossible (#3 & 4 below specifically), so not sure I would use one anyway, tho it would create some definitely burn out if used with the other exercises. However, after finishing At Home Booty Band Workout for Strong Glutes, this definitely did a great job finishing the job of frying my glutes!
Legs + Butt Burner // No Equipment Workout is 10 minutes; 1 minute intro. There is a count down clock in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. 5 seconds before each exercise ends, a rectangle appears right above the counter, previewing the next exercise.
- Pulse squat (hold in squat and pulse the entire 30 seconds)
- Lunge Slider (stand with legs wide and do alternating stationary side lunges)
- Curtsey Kick (curtsy lunge into straight leg side raise)
- Repeat #4 on other side of body
- Leg Lift (on all 4s, raise and lower one straight leg behind you)
- High Pulse (lower to forearms and raise straight leg higher, pulse at top of lift)
- Kickback Combo (alternate donkey kick and fire hydrant lift)
- Repeat #6-8 on other leg
- Glute Bridge
- Single Leg Glute Bridge (continue raising and lowering hips, but with one leg raised to ceiling)
- Repeat #11 on other side of body
- Single Leg Frog Kicks (lay on belly, both legs bent and feet raised to ceiling, alternate lifting one leg and pushing it up toward the ceiling)
- Frog Kicks (repeat #13 but push both legs up to ceiling at same time)
- Hammie Curls (still laying on belly, keeping knees raised, bend and straighten legs)
For more info on Heather Robertson’s workouts and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
One thought on “Legs + Butt Burner // No Equipment Workout”