Popsugar Fitness has a lot of free workouts on YouTube. They are all of varying lengths: 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes and even a few 40 minute workouts. I was pretty excited to discover that I can easily access these via my Apple TV. Due to their lengths, they are the perfect “add ons” to finish off many Cathe Live workouts. 10 Minute At-Home Cardio Sweat is the first Popsugar/YouTube workout I did. At 10 minutes long it was the perfect little workout to round out my morning workout. This morning I did Cathe Live PHAT #1 which is 50 minutes long–so with At-Home Cardio Sweat tacked on, I got my full hour.
At-Home Cardio Sweat wasn’t super intense but it did do the job–especially since PHAT #1 is super intense! Cathe Live cool downs are very short, so my heart rate was still a bit elevated when I started this workout. The workout is led by Anna Renderer. She shows modifications for nearly every exercise if it is too advanced or high impact for you. However, there are no more advanced modifications. She has two exercisers with her. It was a fun, short little bit of cardio. I enjoyed it! I have a long list of Popsugar videos I want to try–so there is definitely more to come! And they will all be linked on the Streaming tab at the top of the page.
The workout is 10 minutes long and each move is done for a little less than a minute.
- Warm up: Butt kick run and jog (alternate between two moves)
- Quick jack and skip (just jacking the feet–no arms) (alternate between two moves)
- Jump rope (different variations)
- High knee jog/jumps (lateral, similar to a Heisman)
- Ali shuffle (scissor feet moving side to side)
- Plank jacks
- Karaoke step (dance/jog move)
- Shuffle and jump (shuffle to side, squat and touch floor w/ finger tips and jump)
- Mountain climbers
- Skip (skip, clapping hands under thigh then clapping overhead)
- Cool down: deep breaths