Popsugar has a lot of little workouts–they even have 5 minute workouts! In fact, I combined two of their 5 minute workouts as a finisher for a great little cardio burst finisher followed by a great stretch (Leaner, Longer Limbs). These 5 minute Popsugar workouts are sponsored by Target’s C9 fitness wear collection, which I think is kind of cool. You know they are good and effective because they are led by Anna Renderer. And well, I like Target! I don’t buy their C9 fitness wear for my daily workouts, but all of my biking clothes come from Target and I believe they are C9. So I obviously like their fitness wear! Anna is wearing C9 clothing in this workout.
Bye-Bye Cottage Cheese Thighs is 5 minutes long and all you need for this workout is a mat.
- Gate Swing Cross-Over: start in a plié squat and jump in and out of deep plié squat, crossing feet when jumping in
- Single Leg Turnover: this is an odd balance move; standing on one leg you will move the other leg fast like running or riding as bike
- Foot Fire: this is just fast feet
- Wide Knee Mountain Climber (in plank, bring knee to same side elbow on outside of body; alternate legs and as you change legs you will do a little hop between them)
- Repeat #3 & #4
- Squat Jumps (the hop will be small but you will never come out of squat position)
For more info on Popsugar and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.