This is the second workout I did by Gina B from her Up to the BEat Fit YouTube Channel. I needed another workout to accompany Gina’s ABBA Walk so I can get at least a 30 minute doubles cardio walk. So I decided to add this one on. Just like the ABBA walk, this is set to great music. It is another fun low impact cardio walk, tho not as fast paced as the ABBA walk–but still a lot of fun. Gina has so much energy and is so encouraging–and the music she sets her walks to is great!
Get 2000 Steps/Fat Burning Walk is 21 minutes; 45 second intro, 5 minute warm up and 4 minute cool down/stretch. There are arm movements with all of the movements even if they aren’t mentioned. The moves listed below are done many times but I only list them the first time they appear after the warm up (some were in the warm up, too).
- Alternating heel digs in front of you while pushing arms overhead
- Marching forward 3 steps + 3 heel digs, march back 3 steps + 3 heel digs
- Double side steps
- Step forward and back with one knee raise; add tapping one hand to the ground when stepping back after knee raise
- Shuffle side to side on a diagonal with a triple step between sides
- March in place while pushing arms overhead and to the front
- March forward and back
- March in place, raise arms overhead and do speed bag arms as you lower arms
- Step forward with knee raise then step back
- V steps forward
- Walk 3 steps to side + 2 side steps