This workout is similar to SanFran Fitness‘s more recent workout: 24 Minutes Intermediate Bounce Fit, Your Favorite Moves. They are both workouts made up of their viewers favorite rebounder moves. Claire’s viewers submitted their favorite moves to her on social media and, during the workout, when we do the move, Claire identifies the requester.
This quick little cardio workout was a lot of fun. No complicated moves but they are all fun and they will all elevate your heart rate and give you a good cardio burn. Today is my recovery day so I used this as a short little warm up before doing yoga. It worked great for that but you could really combine it with anything–another rebounder workout for a longer workout, or use as a cardio finisher after some strength work. It was a lot of fun. I enjoyed all of the moves. My favorite in this workout is the Wacky Jacks.
15 Mins of Your Moves Rebounding (Bounce) Workout is 16:19 minutes; no designated warm up (the first few exercises service as a warm up) and 1 minute cool down (#22 & 23 below).
- Shift hop side to side
- Basic bounce
- Repeat #1 & 2
- Step touch side to side
- Alternating heel dig hops with arms swinging side to side
- Hopping hamstring curls, reach arms forward and pull them back
- Quarter turn hop to side with bow and arrow arms, alternate sides
- Jumping jacks
- Hopping hip twists, arms are raised to shoulder level and elbows bend in opposition to hips
- Alternating hopping knee raises, raise arms overhead and pull them down when knee raises
- Quarter turn hops with upright row arms
- Jack legs with goalpost chest fly arms
- Lateral ski hops, arms are extended (and held) straight in front of you at shoulder level
- Wacky jacks (wide high knee runs while bringing elbow to thigh when it raises, other arm is raising overhead)
- 2 bounces + one squat
- Scissor runs
- Diamond jacks (jumping jacks but arms move from thighs out to sides in a T then overhead then back out to sides in a T then back to thighs, each part of the arm movement is in time with the legs jacking)
- Repeat #3-17 two more times
- Repeat #1
- 8 squat jumps
- Repeat #19 & 20 two more times
- Repeat #4
- March in place on rebounder; add deep breaths, reaching arms out to sides and overhead
For more info on SanFran Fitness and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.