20 Mins Leaps & Rebounds Trampoline Workout is Day 13 in SanFran Fitness Kickstart Rebounding Series. This is a cardio workout led by Claire. As mentioned in the Day 1 review, for the first 3 weeks of January Claire and Scott are uploading a workout every day (Monday-Friday). They are alternating workout types and leads (the cardio workouts are led by Claire and the strength workouts are led by Scott). However, during the final week of the series, Scott became ill so most of the week 3 workouts are all led by Claire by herself. All of the workouts are done on the rebounder.
This workout is structured the same as Day 11. It’s longer than the cardio workouts that were uploaded the first 2 weeks, plus they increased the tempo so you are getting a more intense workout. For this workout Claire strings together about 5 different moves. You repeat this short circuit 2 more times, then you move on to the next circuit. There are a total of 4 circuits in this workout. Once you go through all 4 circuits (3 times each) you repeat all of the circuits one more time, once right after the other. This was a fun and intense little workout. This morning I strung together 3 of SanFran Fitness’s Kickstart Rebounding Series workouts for a 51 minute workout. I started with Day 6 which is 12 minutes to warm myself up, then I did Day 10, which is 17 minutes and ended with this workout. I got an excellent and fun cardio rebounder workout. According to my FitBit I burned 220 calories during this workout. But for all 3 workouts combined (plus the stretch I added onto the end) I burned 433 calories.
20 Mins Leaps & Rebounds Trampoline Workout is 22:17 minutes; 45 second intro, no dedicated warm up and no stretch.
- Shift hop side to side
- Tap one foot in and out to side for 8 reps, repeat on other leg
- Double hop forward, double hop backward, double hop to one side, double hop to the other side
- Lateral ski hops, arms are extended to sides in a T, close arms in front of body then open them to sides again (in time with lateral hops)
- 2 slow alternating kicks to front (kick + hop) + 4 fast alternating kicks to front
- Jack the legs, arms are extended to shoulder level in a T, raise one arm overhead then return to T 8x (in time with legs), repeat on other arm
- Repeat #2-6 two more times
- Alternating knee raise hops with lat pull down arms
- Double hopping knee raises, alternate legs, arms do goalpost chest fly in time with legs
- Around the world (basic bounce with arms extended to sides one high, one low, turn in a circle as you hop)
- Hamstring curls with jumping jack arms
- Twist-twist-hold (2 lateral hopping hip twists then land in narrow squat and hold briefly, arms are raised to shoulder level, elbows bend in opposition to hip twists)
- Repeat #8-12 two more times
- One knee raise + one front kick (same leg), alternate legs
- One jumping jack + one knee raise, alternate legs when doing knee raise
- Squat pulses w/ directional changes (lower into squat and do 2 small hops then quarter turn hop–after you turn in a circle, reverse and return to start)
- Alternating heel digs
- Double hop to side + double hop to front + 2 jumping jack
- Repeat #14-18 two more times
- Jack the legs, arms are raised to shoulder level, palms facing down and elbows bent at 90 degrees, cross arms in front of you then open them out to sides (in time with legs)
- Alternating heel digs with jump rope arms, travel in a circle as you do this
- Alternating wide knee raises, arms circle overhead and lower to leg as knee raises
- Single leg hop, 8 counts each leg
- High knee run, alternate pushing arms overhead with goalpost chest press
- Repeat #20-24 two more times
- Repeat #2-6
- Repeat #8-12
- Repeat #14-18
- Repeat #20-24
- Shift hop side to side
For more info on SanFran Fitness and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
6 thoughts on “SanFran Fitness: Day 13, Jan 2022, Kickstart Rebounding Series, 20 mins Leaps & Rebounds Trampoline workout”
Boy are you hitting the rebounding this week! 😁 Looks like a lot of fun, too.
Today I did Heather’s H2.0 Day 13 chest/tri/shoulder and finished with her Daily 10 Day 9 no repeats cardio. WOW! My bis and back were still tired from Caroline’s workout yesterday but since they assist in many of the moves in today’s workout, it kind of made the workout harder – shoulders especially. I am still quite fatigued and my workout ended 2 hours ago. The stretch after was super. She’s really taking her time with the stretches in this series. I hope she continues to do so after 2.0 is done.
I like ending strength workouts with a bit of cardio and her Daily 10’s have been great for that.
I rebound every day! I only create a blog post about it if it is a new-to-me workout. That’s actually the purpose of this blog–a personal database of workouts I do since I return to many of the workouts all the time. Especially Naomi’s rebounder workouts, but lots of other trainers, too. This week is a SanFran week for me. In addition to their newest workouts I have been returning to a lot of their older workouts that I’ve already blogged about. I rebound every day after work (a short 30-40 minute session) then I do a long cardio rebounding workout 2-3 times a week in the morning–one a strength rest day. Do you not give your muscles rest days? I never work upper body 2 days in a row. When I do splits, I will break them up with a lower body workout or a cardio workout.
I am really in awe of you. If I exercise twice in one day it’s to take a walk in the evening (I exercise in the morning). When I went to Cathe’s Chicago road-trip a few years ago we did 3 sessions in one day. That wore me out!
I make a conscious effort not to hit the same muscle group 2 days in a row. Yesterday was back/bi and today was shoulder/chest/tri. Normally it’s not an issue esp with Heather as most of her strength workouts aren’t killer like Caroline’s. But today’s was an exception because I was still fatigued from yesterday PLUS Heather kicked my butt so my secondary muscles were being worked harder than normal … I just didn’t expect it to be as hard as it was.
If we lived close to each other we’d be good friends I think because we are so aligned (with exercise anyway). I look forward to seeing what you do every day and use it as inspiration for my own workouts! 😁
I’m an early morning exerciser, too–it’s such a habit now after nearly 20 years that my day feel so wrong when I don’t start my day with exercise. My job is sedentary and even though I take at least one fitness break (generally a 15 minute walk) during my work day, I still feel the need to get in more movement than just my morning hour. It is almost always rebounding. If I was doing an hour of it then it would probably wipe me out but 30 minutes of cardio rebounding just makes me feel good. Especially after a stressful workday. Exercise for me is stress relief.
Where do you live? I am in Oklahoma.
I hear ya on the stress relief! It’s gotten me through some pretty tough work times, that’s for sure. 🤨
I, too, have a sedentary job. (I’m a project manager in the automotive industry. I tell people what to do, when to do it and how much money they have to spend.) High stress + sedentary does not equal a good outcome unless carefully managed.
I live in cooooolllld Michigan. Detroit suburbs. Better than where I grew up which was northern WI. Now THAT was cold. 🥶🥶🥶
LikeLiked by 1 person