I am continuing to use Jessica Smith’s short, new-to-me YouTube workouts as add ons to increase my workout time in the morning. This morning I did her Stride & Step from Burn Fat & Have Fun and followed it up with this short add on. Both of the workouts are steady state cardio, so between the two I got a fun 42 minute cardio workout. Peanut was present for the entire workout, playing with her bone in her pink bed. No thought bubbles today though.
Nothing terribly intense or complicated in this workout. A few of the moves have impact but only if you want it. Jessica starts all moves with the low impact version before kicking a few them up to a higher intensity.
12 Minute Indoor Power Walk is 12 minutes; 1:30 minute warm up, no stretch but you continue marching in place for the last minute while Jessica talks.
- Step tap side to side while reaching arms in front of you then pulling them back to hips; changes to two steps side to side
- Hamstring curls (same arms as #1)
- Power march; add traveling forward and back
- Alternating step knee raises
- 3 steps + one knee raise while moving side to side
- Power march; changes to power marching in a figure 8 shape; march changes to a jog
- Step out wide then back in; changes to a double jacks
- Step heel tap traveling side to side in a V formation
- Repeat #7
- Repeat #4 & 5
- Alternating heel digs; add punching arms forward then pulling them back to hips; changes to reaching arms overhead and pulling them back down to hips
For more info on JessicaSmithTV and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
One thought on “JessicaSmithTV: 12 Minute Indoor Power Walk”