I haven’t done a Trampit rebounder workout in a long time. I got my first rebounder in early 2020 and, though I enjoyed rebounding from the very beginning, it wasn’t until I discovered the Trampit workouts that I was really hooked. Since Mai-Britt owns her own studio in Denmark, she did not create a lot of workouts for YouTube. The only reason I did discover her is because when Denmark shut down due to the pandemic, Mai-Britt took her training online for a few months. She hasn’t posted much to YouTube since. But back in June she posted a very short Trampit workout. I saved it to my To Do folder but never did get around to doing it. I recently looked through the rebounder workouts I was collecting in that folder and am now trying to work through some of them. So today, I did Trampit 13, which is a cardio workout done on the rebounder. I did it as a sort of warm up before doing a longer rebounder workout by Naomi Joy.
This workout is similar to her others. A cardio rebounder workout set to driving music. There is no cueing, you just follow along with Mai-Britt. She does not do any complicated moves so you catch on very quickly. This workout was done in Mai-Britt’s studio with Mia-Britt leading and her background exercisers behind her. There is no set pattern to the moves. Mia-Britt increases the level and intensity of each exercise to the tempo of the music. Even the “intervals” at the end of the workout are done to the tempo of the song. This is an enjoyable cardio rebounder workout to use either as a warm up or a finisher to another workout. Or if 17 minutes is all the time you have then just do this fun cardio burst. I burned 145 calories.
Mai-Britt is generally very motivating in her Trampit workouts and she was in this one, too; however, she spent more time walking around the classroom than usual. In fact, through large parts of it you are following the class members rather than the instructor. But as I mentioned, no complicated moves so not a big deal.
Trampit 13 is 17:14 minutes; no designated warm up and no stretch.
- Double bounce shift hop side to side
- Single-single-double shift hops side to side
- Wide high knee run to single-single-double pattern
- Alternating scissor runs; changes to double scissor runs, still alternating legs; changes to single-single-double pattern
- Butt kick jog
- Lean forward and run, kicking legs behind you
- Alternating front kicks
- Jack legs; add raising bent arms to sides in time with legs
- Full jumping jacks
- Double jacks
- Monkey (wide leg high knee run–legs are wide, knees are turned out to sides, arms are open to sides in goal post, bringing elbow to knee when it is raises while other arm pushes overhead)
- Scissor runs
- Repeat #11 & 12
- High knee run
- Fast feet
- Fast scissor runs
- Free recovery bounce
- Repeat #16 & 17 several more times interval style
For more info on other (free) Trampit workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.