AngieFitnessTV keeps creating more rebounder workouts! THANK YOU ANGIE! Just this past weekend I was all caught up on my AngieFitnessTV rebounder To-Do list then 3 more pop into my inbox! Two of them are only on the rebounder for half of the workout but this one is all rebounder. I was so excited I did it today as my doubles workout. I do a lot of rebounder workouts and I enjoy the majority of them but there is something about Angie’s rebounder workouts that always feels good–just like the title of this workout says! I just feel better after completing one of her rebounder workouts. This one is no exception. Angie says this is more of a recovery day workout and I agree. It was a wonderful, feel good way for me to end my work day today. Now that I am teleworking I am already in yoga pants and a sports bra (yes, that is my teleworking attire). I just have to slip on my yoga socks and I am ready to go. I did want a little more from this workout so I also wore a 10 pound vest and added some hops to any of the sculpting moves at the end that hopping didn’t make it awkward, but otherwise I did it as presented and I loved it. Another winner rebounder workout from Angie!
Energizing Feel Good Rebounding Cardio Sculpt is 31 minutes; 45 second intro, 3 minute warm up and 5 minute stretch. Equipment: rebounder, pilates ball or playground ball, dowel or fit stick and light hand weights. I also wore a 10 pound vest. The workout starts on the rebounder with your pilates ball between your thighs. Each exercise after the warm up is done for 60 seconds. You used the dowel/fit stick for a wonderful tretch at the end.
- (pilates ball is still between thighs) Hop on rebounder, alternate raising hands to forehead
- Circle arms while hopping side to side (lateral hops)
- Hop forward and back with bicep curl arms
- Double twist hops
- (set ball aside) Jumping jacks
- Scissor run while pushing arms overhead
- High knee run; add pushing arms overhead
- Heel dig hops while raising and lowering arms in front of you
- Butt kick runs
- With legs wide, shift hop twist side to side with alternating bicep curl arms
- Your favorite rebounder move–Angie does jacks with circle arms and I did one tuck jump + one hop
- (get light DBs) Stand on rebounder with legs wide and alternate tapping feet while doing alternating front punches; changes to cross punches
- Same feet but now you doing alternating overhead presses
- Heel digs with bicep curls
- March in place while doing overhead tricep extensions
- Alternate tapping feet back with straight arm front raises
- Stand on rebounder with legs wide, hold DBs together in front of chest, twist torso and arms side to side (Angie calls it “agitate”)
- Wide squats with DBs clasped together at chin level
- (set DBs aside) Hold T bar and bring one knee forward then extend it straight behind you
For more info on AngieFitnessTV and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.