Low Impact HIIT Workout // No Equipment is another wonderful workout from Heather Robertson. I am so enamored of Heather’s workouts that I am planning to work my way through a lot of them. I would say all, but Heather has a lot. And here is the problem–the titles all sound them same! So it is really hard to tell them apart buy title. Hopefully, doing these reviews on my blog will help me tell them apart!
Today, for my doubles workout, I stacked several of Heather’s workouts. I started with this workout. I followed it up with her Low Impact Tabata Workout and ended with her Quick Daily Stretching Routine. I got an excellent workout and I felt great afterward.
For this workout you will do one circuit of 5 exercises and repeat that circuit 3 times total. Each move is done for 45 seconds and you get 15 seconds of rest before the next move. Just like in her other workouts, you only get music during the actual workout. There is a counter in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, counting down your interval. During the 15 second recovery between exercises, the next exercise is featured in a rectangle in the lower left hand corner of the screen.
Low Impact HIIT Workout // No Equipment is 16 minutes; 55 second intro. The only equipment you need is a fitness mat.
- Squat and Twist (squat with hands in prayer in front of chest and when you stand, rotate/twist torso to side while also opening arms to side in a T, alternate sides with a squat between each side)
- Inch Worm with Push Up (start standing, forward fold and walk hands out to plank, do one push up then walk hands back to feet, stand and raise arms overhead)
- Knee drive (alternating knee raises while pulling arms down from overhead)
- Squat + Leg Raise (squat and at top of squat raise straight leg to side, alternate sides with a squat between each leg raise)
- Walking Plank (straight arm plank to elbow plank)
- Repeat #1-5 two more times