Low Impact Tabata Workout // No Equipment is another excellent workout from Heather Robertson. As I mentioned in another review, today, for my doubles workout, I stacked several of Heather’s workouts. I started with her 16 minute Low Impact HIIT Workout. I followed it up with this workout and ended with her Quick Daily Stretching Routine. I got an excellent workout and I felt great afterward.
This workout is made up of one 6 exercise circuit that is repeated 3x total. Each exercise is done for 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest. Just like in her other workouts, you only get music during the actual workout. There is a counter in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, counting down your interval. During the 10 second recovery between exercises, the next exercise is featured in a rectangle in the upper right hand corner of the screen along with a clock, counting down the 10 seconds.
Low Impact Tabata Workout // No Equipment is 10 minutes; 40 second intro. No equipment is needed except a fitness mat.
- Lunge Drive (rear lunge, tapping hand to floor when lunging, with knee raise at the top)
- Repeat #1 on other side of body
- Plank Press Up (low impact squat thrust)
- Star Jacks (low impact jacks with a narrow squat between each side)
- Lay Down Push Up (superman + push up, alternate)
- Frog Crunch (full crunch but keep heels of feet together and open knees as you bring elbows to knees)
- Repeat #1-6 two more times