Rebounder Cardio + Balance is part of AngieFitnessTV‘s 15 Minutes to Fit Series. I used this workout as a finisher for another of Angie’s rebounder cardio workouts: Rebounder Steady State Cardio, LIIT and Kickboxing. This was a great little finisher. Not terribly intense but still a nice way to finish off another more intense workout. I did do something to increase intensity. I wore an 8 pound weighted vest. I mentioned in my review of Angie’s Rebounder Cardio Fusion that it has been so long since I’ve rebounded that I wasn’t sure how much the vest actually increased the intensity of a rebounder workout. Well, I didn’t wear my vest during the rebounder portion of Rebounder Steady State Cardio, LIIT and Kickboxing. I didn’t put it on until the kickboxing circuit at the end and then just left it on for this workout. So this time I was actually able to gauge the difference and the vest did increase the intensity. Not as much as it increases the intensity for floor work off the rebounder, but it does kick it up a little.
Rebounder Cardio + Balance is 18:35 minutes; 1 minute warm up (#1 is the warm up) and 3 minute cool down/stretch. Each exercise is done for one minute.
- Health bounce (low bounce, feet not even coming off the canvas)
- Hop twist hips side to side
- Alternating knee raise hops–hop 2x on one foot with other knee raised
- Jack feet with jump rope arms
- Face side wall and hop with legs wide, arms are held out to side in a T, bend and straighten elbows, bringing hands to shoulders then back out to T (Angie also does directional changes so you also face the front and the other side wall in the course of the minute)
- Hop on one leg for 8 counts then change legs
- 2 jack legs + one quarter turn jump then jump back to face front, open and close bent arms across chest
- Stop jumping, do one knee pull across body then raise leg out straight to side, alternate these two moves (when lifting leg out to side, arms are raised overhead, bring arms toward leg when lifting it)
- Repeat #7 but quarter turn jump in the other direction
- Repeat #8 on other leg
- 180 jump turns (hop 4x in each direction before jump turning)
- Stop bouncing, do one front knee raise + one front knee kick
- Repeat #11 but 180 jump turn the other direction
- Repeat #12 on other leg
- Jumping jacks
For more info on AngieFitnessTV and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
One thought on “AngieFitnessTV: Rebounder Cardio + Balance”