2020 Must Try New Year Bounce Fit with Weights Circuit is a short but relatively intense rebounder workout created by Claire at SanFran Fitness in January 2020. Using light hand weights you do 20 different moves and each move is done for 20 reps. So you are getting some arm toning with your cardio. This workout doesn’t include a stretch so I was able to go right into another finisher workout that did not include a warm up (10 Minute Cardio Blast from Ripped with Ripkins). That workout didn’t include a stretch either so I finished everything with Angie Fitness TV’s 5 Minute Rebounder Stretch. I burned nearly 300 calories in 36 minutes so all together it was a pretty intense little cardio workout.
This workout had sound issues. I had to crank my volume up to the max to hear Claire and the music. I kept my remote nearby so I could quickly lower the volume when this workout ended and before the next workout started.
2020 Must Try New Year Bounce Fit with Weights Circuit is 19:30 minutes; 30 second intro, 3:30 minute warm up and 30 second cool down. Equipment: rebounder and light hand weights. Claire is using 1kg/2pound hand weights. I also used 2 pound hand weights. Claire is already holding the hand weights when the workout begins.
- Jack legs while doing a single straight arm side raise
- Repeat #1 on other arm
- Jack legs while doing a single straight arm front raise
- Repeat #3 on other arm
- Jack feet and alternate double straight arm front raise with double straight arm side raise
- Alternating heel digs with double arm bicep curls
- Jack legs with double bent arm side raises
- Jack legs with single arm overhead press
- Repeat #8 on other arm
- Jack legs with double arm overhead press
- Alternating hopping knee raise with goal post chest fly arms
- Alternating hopping knee raise out to sides of body with double arm upright rows
- Alternating hopping hamstring curls with double arm overhead press
- Scissor runs with alternating hammer curls
- Basic bounce with arms extended to sides in a T and held isometrically
- Basic bounce with arms extended straight overhead and held isometrically
- Single leg hopping knee raises, reaching arms overhead and pulling them down to knee
- Repeat #17 on other leg
- Scissor run with hammer curl to overhead press
- Alternating hamstring curls with double arm tricep kickbacks
- Shift hop side to side (recovery move)
- Repeat #1-20
For more info on SanFran Fitness and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.