10 Mins & 10 Moves is Day 3 in the Kickstart Rebounding Series from SanFran Fitness, so it is another 10 minute cardio rebounder workout led by Claire. As mentioned in the Day 1 review, for the next 3 weeks they are uploading a workout every day Monday-Friday. They are alternating workout types and leads (the cardio workouts are led by Claire and the strength workouts are led by Scott). All of the workouts are done on the rebounder.
This workout is very similar to Day 1 but slightly more intense and with different moves. I really enjoyed it. Claire builds a long combo by adding a new exercise each time you repeat the the combo. By the end of the 10 minutes you will be running through a 10 exercise combo. I paired together Claire’s Kickstart Day 1 and Day 3 for 20 minutes of cardio before moving into my main, more intense (and longer) cardio rebounder workout (Naomi Joy‘s 30 Minute HIIT Cardio Intervals). According to my FitBit I burned 112 calories in the course of this workout and I spent half of it in my peak heart rate zone. Keep in mind I was already warmed up from doing Day 1 before moving on to this workout. Day 1 is structured exactly the same as this workout but with different, slightly easier moves (Day 1 works really well as a warm up to this or any other workout). So Day 1 & 3 work really well together. If you just want to string Kickstarts together, that would work great since there will be more coming! I am looking forward to them! These are great little add on rebounder workouts!
10 Mins & 10 Moves is 11:39 minutes; 49 second intro; no designed warm up or cool down.
- Shift hop side to side
- Wide leg basic bounce, reach arms in front of you and pull them back
- Scissor run w/ athletic running arms
- Repeat #2 & 3
- Jack the legs, one arm reaches in front of you while the other reaches to side, alternate positions
- Repeat #4 & 5
- Basic bounce w/ speed bag arms
- Repeat #6 & 7
- Jack the legs, alternate pushing the arms overhead with pushing them out to sides
- Repeat #8 & 9
- Alternating hopping knee raises, one arm reaches in front of you while the other reaches to side, alternate positions
- Repeat #10 & 11
- High knee run, arms wave side to side overhead
- Repeat #12 & 13
- Jack the legs while doing a single arm front punch
- Repeat #14 & 15
- Repeat #15 punching w/ other arm
- Repeat #16 & 17
- Single leg heel dig to side then tap toe in then heel dig to side (same leg) then repeat on other leg, this is done with jumping jack arms
- Shift hop side to side