10 Min Low Impact Cardio Routine is Day 5 in SanFran Fitness‘s Kickstart Rebounding Series. It is another 10 minute cardio rebounder workout led by Claire. As mentioned in the Day 1 review, for the first 3 weeks of January they are uploading a workout every day Monday-Friday. They are alternating workout types and leads (the cardio workouts are led by Claire and the strength workouts are led by Scott). All of the workouts are done on the rebounder.
This workout is structured the same as Day 1 & Day 3, which are also 10 minute workouts. Claire builds a long combo by adding a new exercise each time you repeat the the combo. By the end of the 10 minutes you will be running through a 10 exercise combo. I love the 10 minute workouts. They are perfect warm ups. In fact, this morning I strung together 3 of SanFran Fitness’s Kickstart Rebounding Series workouts for a 51 minute workout. I started with this workout to warm myself up, then I did Day 10 which is 17 minutes and ended with Day 13 which is 22 minutes. I got an excellent and fun cardio rebounder workout. According to my FitBit I burned 85 calories during this workout. But for all 3 workouts combined (plus the stretch I added onto the end) I burned 433 calories.
10 Min Low Impact Cardio Routine is12:15 minutes; one minute intro, no warm up or stretch.
- Shift hop side to side
- Basic bounce, swing arms forward and back
- Pony hop (double hop on one foot with toe of other foot on rebounder close to working leg, alternate sides)
- Repeat #2 & 3
- Alternating hamstring curls
- Repeat #4 & 5
- Bounce 2x with legs wide then jump feet/legs together into a narrow squat
- Repeat #6 & 7
- Jack the legs, arms are extended straight in front of you, alternate raising one arm overhead in time with legs)
- Repeat #8 & 9
- Jack the legs, arms are extended straight in front of you, alternate opening straight arm out to side
- Repeat #10 & 11
- Jack the legs, arms open into a V overhead then into a reversed V at sides
- Repeat #12 & 13
- Single leg knee raise out to side of body, same side arm raises overhead, pull elbow down to knee when leg raises
- Repeat #14 & 15
- Repeat #15 on other side of body
- Repeat #16 & 17
- Jack the legs, extend arms straight in front of you with palms facing ceiling, open arms out to sides then raises arms overhead, reverse this motion
- Shift hop side to side
For more info on SanFran Fitness and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.