This was a short but super fun (and intense!) rebounder workout from SanFran Fitness. For this workout you need a bar on your rebounder because you will be using it for some powerful plyometric jumps. My inner thighs are no longer sore this morning (they were earlier this week) but after doing Claire’s jack jumps, I suspect they might soon be sore again. In fact, after doing them in this workout, I now think that they are the reason my inner thighs were so sore. You do 3 solid minutes of jack jumps in Claire’s Series 21, Day 21 Bounce Arms with Stability Bar. That same day I had also done Heather Robertson‘s Legs & Booty workout. I wasn’t sure which workout caused the soreness since they both hit my inner thighs hard, but after returning to the jack jumps this morning, I think I have the answer. You can see those jumps in the picture associated with this review. They hit the inner thighs hard! Thankfully you are not doing 3 minutes of jack jumps in this workout so maybe I won’t suffer any DOMS this time. Anyway, this was a fun and intense cardio workout. I used it as an add on/finisher workout after doing a 40 minute strength workout. This rounded out my hour of working out in the morning very nicely. According to my FitBit I burned 152 calories.
18 Minute Advanced Stability Bar Bounce Fit Workout is 19:04 minutes; 5:30 minute warm up (#1-15 below) and 2:30 minute cool down/stretch.
- Basic bounce
- Double heel dig hops
- Repeat #1 & 2
- Alternating single heel dig hops
- Repeat #3 & 4
- Double jack legs
- Repeat #5 & 6
- Single jack legs
- Repeat #7 & 8
- Double jumping jacks (using the arms now)
- Repeat #9 & 10
- Single jumping jacks but alternate arms
- Repeat #11 & 12
- High knee jog
- Repeat #13 & 4
- Hopping knee raise out to side of body, pull same side arm down so elbow taps thigh when knee raises 8x
- 8 tuck jumps holding stability bar
- Repeat #16 on other side of body
- Repeat #17
- Repeat #16-18
- Basic hop while pushing arms overhead
- Single leg hamstring curl hops 8x
- Repeat #21
- Repeat #22 on other leg
- Repeat #21-24
- Jack jumps 8x (holding stability bar do air jack legs)
- Double jack legs
- Pike jumps (holding stability bar, jump high keeping legs straight and together)
- Repeat #14
- Repeat #26-29
- While in squat, step out wide then back in narrow (not hopping)
- Single knee repeater hops 8x
- Repeat #31
- Repeat #32 on other leg
- Repeat #31-34
- Wide leg fast feet
- Alternate #26 with #38
- Repeat #36 & 37
- Alternating heel digs, swinging arms side to side
- Rocking horse (one hopping knee raise + one hopping hamstring curl on other leg)
- Repeat #39
- Repeat #40 on other side of body
- Repeat #39-42
- Repeat #16-43
For more info on SanFran Fitness and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
3 thoughts on “SanFran Fitness: 18 Minute Advanced Stability Bar Bounce Fit Workout”
Hey 👋 and thank you for trying this workout. I’m thrilled you enjoyed it as I love doing the jumps. Really gets the heart rate up and yes those inner thighs get a lovely workout.
I have released a new workout today so I hope you enjoy it if you get round to trying it out. It’s a 30 min intermediate/advanced circuit.
Thank you again for watching.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I already have it on my To Do list for next week. I love your workouts and thank you so much for creating them. I’ve only been rebounding for a year but it is now my favorite thing to do. Thanks to you and a few other YouTube trainers, I have lots of excellent and fun rebounder workouts to do!