20 Min Rebounder HIIt Cardio Workout is another fun cardio rebounder workout from Naomi Joy. This one is more intermediate level than many of her other workouts, but still tons of fun and a great cardio workout. This workout is shot in 3 different locations in due to equipment problems. It starts in front of the ocean with sailboats behind Naomi. When the intervals start the scene changes to a field full of dandelions and lots of trees further back. As the workout continues on you will return to the ocean, then back the field. When you get to the stretch, Naomi takes you to the beach with water and the cityscape behind her. So you get a variety of beautiful scenery in this workout. The music was great, too.
This workout is done interval style: each exercise is done for 45 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds of recovery. There is a timer in the lower right hand corner of the screen counting down total workout time (not including the stretch). There is another timer in the lower left hand side of the screen, counting down your intervals and recoveries. During the recovery Naomi previews the next exercise.
20 Min Rebounder HIIt Cardio Workout is 25:29 minutes; 45 second intro, 2 minute warm up and 3 minute stretch.
- 2 scissor runs + one jumping jack
- Alternating hopping knee raises, reach both arms overhead and pull them down to knee as it raises
- Lateral ski hops, legs/feet are together, reach arms in front of you and pull them back in time with legs
- Hopping hip twist, legs/feet are together and arms are in genie and move in opposition to hip twist
- Alternating hopping front kicks, reach arms overhead and touch fingers together under thigh when leg kicks
- 3 corner jump squats (squat jumps with quarter turns: jump to the front, to the side, back to the front, to the other side)
- One hopping hip twist + one jack, alternate sides when doing the hip twists, arms are raised to sides at shoulder level with elbows bent, when you jacks, open the arms in a T, when doing the hip twist, one arm opens to side away from hip twist
- Hopping single leg side kick, punch same side arm out to side as you kick
- Hopping single knee raise, hands are stacked and pull down from opposite shoulder to knee as it raises
- High knee sprint with directional changes
- Repeat #8 & 9 on other side of body
- Repeat #10
- Fast feet, arms are raised to sides at shoulder level with elbows bent, extend one arm out to side straightening elbow, alternate arms
- Alternating front kicks with lat pull down arms
- Double jacks, reach arms overhead/in front of you with palms together when feet are together, pull arms back with arms close to sides when legs are wide
- Alternating hopping knee raise, hands are behind head with elbows open to sides, bringing elbow to opposite knee as it raises
- Alternating front kicks, arms are extended straight to sides in a T, raise and lower arms as if flapping wings
- Wide leg squat jumps, reach arms in front of you while in squat, when you jump, pull elbows back behind you while keeping arms raised to shoulder level
- High knee sprint, legs alternate wide to narrow
For more info on Naomi Joy Fitness and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.