No Repeats Trampoline Workout Class is another fun rebounder workout from Naomi Joy. This is a short cardio workout that really builds. I loved the no repeat aspect of it. I normally preview every workout I do prior to doing it but I was too busy to preview this one. I know Naomi loves her squat jumps so I kept waiting for some jump squats to appear–and she didn’t disappoint! Squat jumps appear near the end of the workout. But since it is no repeat, you only get them once. This wasn’t her most intense workout but it was intense enough for me. I burned 164 calories. This was an excellent and fun cardio rebounder workout. The exercises are done interval style; each exercise is done for 45 seconds followed by 15 seconds of rest/recovery. During the recovery Naomi previews the next exercise. There is a timer in the upper left hand corner of the screen, counting down the intervals and recoveries. There is another timer in the lower right hand corner of the screen counting down total workout time minus the stretch.
No Repeats Trampoline Workout Class is 24:20 minutes; 2 minute warm up and 3 minute stretch.
- Scissor runs, arms alternate 2 lat pull downs with 2 goalpost chest flys
- Lateral ski hops, alternate raising one arm overhead in time with hops
- Front kick w/ front front punch w/ opposite hand
- Side knee raise, same side arm reaches overhead and elbow pulls down behind thigh when leg raises, other arm is extended straight out to side and held there isometrically entire interval
- Repeat #3 & 4 on other side of body
- Alternating high knee run, tap fingers together under thighs when they raise
- Hopping single knee raise, opposite hand is behind head, bring opposite elbow to knee when it raises
- Repeat #7 on other side of body
- Hopping hip twists, arms are raised to shoulder level and elbows bend in opposition to hip twists
- Double hop knee raises, alternate legs
- Monkey (wide leg high knee run–legs are wide, knees are turned out to sides, arms are open to sides in goal post, bringing elbow to knee when it is raises)
- Double knee raise hops, alternate legs, arms reach overhead with hands stacked and tap thigh when knee raises
- Quarter turn jump squats
- Alternating front kick runs, arms are extended overhead in a V and held there isometrically the entire interval
- Fast tuck jumps, push arms overhead each time you jump
- High knee sprint for 2 minutes
For more info on Naomi Joy Fitness and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
5 thoughts on “Naomi Joy Fitness: Trampoline Workout Class (HIIT Cardio Workout At Home ) No Repeats / 20 Mins”
So I decided that to give myself the best shot at healing my elbow, I am going to avoid strength training – anything that uses dumbbells or bands and such. Body weight is ok, cardio is ok. And when I saw your post this morning I thought oh yeah, I’ll be able to do rebounder stuff too!! So now I’m not so bummed. Plus, it’s only a couple of weeks and it’s not like I’ll be neglecting my muscles …
Our daughter comes home tomorrow. She takes the Amtrak from Albany to Toledo and I pick her up there. The only bummer is that it arrives at 6am and Toledo is a 1.5h drive so it’s an early morning for sure. But definitely looking forward to her being home for a few weeks! 😁
LikeLiked by 1 person
That shouldn’t be too bad. There are a lot of excellent body weight strength workouts by lots of trainers–including Naomi Joy! In fact, I have a whole section on her page where I separate her bodyweight strength (with a rebounder) workouts from her other workouts. Her lower body one is excellent and intense. I’m in Week 6 (Beastmode week #2) of my rotation but next week (week 7–the final week) is all bodyweight, so I will be doing the same thing! I am looking forward to a week of no dumbbells. I hope this helps your elbow heal.
Have fun with your daughter! I wish I had both of my daughters with me for the holidays (and my little grandson whom I miss so much!) but the oldest is still is in the UK. But at least I have my other daughter close-by. I am grateful for that.
Omg, what would I do without you?!!? ☺️
I’ll definitely check out the body weight list. I’m looking forward to incorporating the rebounder into my exercise repertoire!
LikeLiked by 1 person