25 Mins Your Moves, Part 1 is a rebounder workout that Clare of SanFran Fitness created based on follower feedback. I remember she had a poll asking whether viewers preferred circuit or choreographed workouts. I participated in that poll and chose circuit workouts. She apparently also asked people what their favorite rebounding moves were (I missed that question). Based on this input she created this workout. A circuit based workout made up of viewers’ favorite rebounder moves. But notice the title says “Part 1”–there is a Part 2, which she just uploaded on Friday. That one is choreographed and is also made up of viewers’ favorite moves. During this workout, she tells you that if your move didn’t appear here then it will be featured in Part 2.
This workout is done interval style. There are 20 different moves. Each move is done for 30 seconds with no rests/recoveries. Once you complete the 20 move circuit, you will grab a set of light hand weights and repeat the circuit. There is a timer in the upper left hand corner of the screen counting down your intervals. When there is 10 seconds left of a move, a video appears in upper right hand corner of the screen previewing the next move.
This is a fun cardio rebounder workout. I burned 245 calories. The moves vary in intensity and level–there are some tuck jumps and air jacks in this workout but there are also easier moves. When the circuit is repeated with the hand weights, Clare changes the arm movements for a few of the exercises, but most of them remain the same. I really like how this workout had a longer cool down and stretch than what Clare usually provides (if provided at all). Today is my recovery day so I followed this up with a yoga session from Sara Beth Yoga.
25 Mins Your Moves, Part 1 is 28:06 minutes; 1:20 minute intro; 1 minute warm up and 4:45 minute cool down/stretch. Equipment: rebounder and light hand weights. Clare is using 1kg/2.2 pound dumbbells.
- Angel wings (wide leg basic bounce, raise and lower arms to sides like wings flying)
- Scissor run with athletic arms
- 2 scoop hops to one side + 2 jumping jacks + 2 scooping hops to other side (“scooping” is an arm motion)
- Jumping jacks
- Alternating heel digs while swinging arms side to side
- Hopping hip twists, arms are raised to shoulder level and elbows bend in opposition to hips
- One tuck jump + 2 hops
- Double hop hip twists
- Single leg knee raises, alternate arms: genie arms twisting to knee when it raises + one arm swinging out to side when knee raises
- Repeat #9 on other side of body
- Hopping hamstring curls, reach arms forward and pull arms back
- 2 hops + one squat hop
- Cross jacks
- Wacky jacks (pendulum legs while bringing elbow to thigh when it raises, other arm is raising overhead)
- One front kick reaching opposite hand forward to touch toe + one one front knee raise tapping knee with opposite hand (both moves on same leg)
- Repeat #15 on other side of body
- High knee run
- Alternating wide leg kicks w/ genie arms
- Alternating hopping knee raises, hands are stacked, reach arms overhead and bring hands down to thigh when knee raises
- One air jack + 2 hops
- 30 second rest (grab hand weights)
- Repeat #1-20 holding light hand weights (as mentioned above, for a few of the exercises Clare changes the arm movement when using weights)