10 Min Toned Arms Workouts | With Weights| No Repeat is a short but tough upper body strength workout from Michelle Briehler. This is more of an endurance level workout, which means you cannot lift very heavy. Due to the length, it works perfectly as a finisher workout, which is how I used it this morning. I did a very tough upper body strength workout from Caroline Givan and I used this as a finisher. My arms and shoulders were already fried from Caroline’s workout before I even started this one. So this really finished them off. It is a perfect little finisher workout.
This workout is made up of 2 circuits or blocks. The first block contains 5 exercises. Each exercise is done for 50 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest. The second block contains 8 exercises. Each exercise is done for 30 seconds with no rest/recoveries between exercises. There is a timer in the upper left hand corner of the screen counting down the intervals and recoveries. There are no previews, so it’s good to have all of your dumbbells close by so you can swap them out quickly.
10 Min Toned Arms Workouts | With Weights| No Repeat is 11:55 minutes; 40 second intro, no warm up and 45 second stretch. Michelle shared the dumbbell weights she used. If I used the same weight as Michelle did then only the weight is listed but if we used a different weight both of our weights are listed.
Circuit 1: (50/10)
- Bicep curls (15# DBs)
- Skull crushers (12# DBs)
- Upright row into an overhead press (Michell is using 15# DBs; I used 12# DBs)
- One wide bent over row with elbows out to sides + one bent over rear delt fly (8# DBs)
- One straight arm front raise + one straight arm lateral raise (Michelle is using 5# DBs; I used 8# DBs)
38 second rest
Circuit 2: (30 seconds, no rest)
- Wide bicep curls (Michelle is using 8# DBs; I used 12# DBs)
- Overhead tricep extensions/French press (Michelle is using 8# DBs; I used 12# DBs)
- With palms facing ceiling, push arms in front of you, open arms out to sides, close arms so they are in front of you again then pull elbows behind you (5# DBs)
- Arnold press (Michelle is using 5# DBs; I used 12# DBs)
- Alternating hammer curls (Michelle is using 5# DBs; I used 12# DBs)
- Upright row w/ a pause at the top (Michelle is using 5# DBs; I used 12# DBs)
- Push ups
- Tricep hover (with hands on mat under shoulders and arms close to sides, lower body until it is just above mat and hold)
For more info on Michelle Brieher’s workouts and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.