20 Min Mini Trampoline HIIT Cardio Workout is another excellent and intense rebounder workout from YouTube trainer Naomi Joy. This is an intense cardio workout. After Naomi warms you up she builds the intensity level of the intervals, starting with some easier ones then hitting you with more advanced ones. But none of the exercises are difficult to do–just more intense. Eventually I was working very hard. I got an excellent cardio workout with some lower body work, too. What an awesome new YouTube trainer! So glad I discovered her. According to my FitBit I burned 208 calories and was in my peak heart rate zone 13 minutes of a 26 minute workout (6 of those minutes are warm up and cool down/stretch)! Pretty intense!
Since this is a HIIT workout, each exercise is done for 45 seconds followed by a 15 second recovery. There is a timer in the lower right hand corner of the screen counting down the intervals. For the recovery you just hop on your rebounder.
20 Min Mini Trampoline HIIT Cardio Workout is 26:46 minutes; 1:30 minute warm up and 4:30 minute cool down/stretch.
- Scissor runs
- Twist hops
- Double jacks with goal post chest press arms
- Single leg jack (other leg is stationary but hopping) with goal post chest press arms
- Repeat #4 on other leg
- High knee sprint
- Single leg hop kicks while punching with opposite arm
- Repeat #7 on other leg/arm
- Squat jumps (sticking briefly while in squat)
- Fast feet wide then narrow
- Hopping alternating insole taps
- Hopping hamstring curls, holding arms at shoulder level and pull arms back then push forward
- Hop with single knee raise while bringing opposite elbow to knee when it raises
- Repeat #13 on other side/leg
- Squat jumps with double pulse while in squat
- Repeat #6
- Star hops (hop while kicking one leg out to side while raising both arms overhead)
- Repeat #17 on other leg
- Alternating front kicks while pulling arms down from overhead
- Repeat #1