20 Min Rebounder HIIT Cardio Workout is another intense and fun interval based cardio rebounder workout from Naomi Joy. There are 20 cardio exercises. Each exercise is done for 45 seconds with 15 seconds of rest. There is a timer in the lower right hand corner of the screen counting down your intervals. On the left hand side of the screen there is another counter, counting down each exercise. As always, Naomi makes sure you are aware of proper form and brings her friendly and encouraging personality to the workout, and she is working just as hard as you are. This workout seemed to fly by. I burned 243 calories and was in my peak heart rate zone for 15 minutes of the workout. Since the actual “work” time is 20 minutes, that is not bad at all!
20 Min Rebounder HIIT Cardio Workout is 26:16 minutes; 30 second intro, 1:30 minute warm up and 4 minute cool down/stretch.
- Double jacks, when legs are wide arms are extended out to sides in a T, when legs are together, bent arms are in front of face
- Hops with lat pull down arms
- Hip twist hops, arms are extended overhead swinging in opposition to hips; about halfway through she lowers the arms to waist level, still swinging them in opposition
- Single leg knee + kick with pull down arms (stay on one leg the entire interval)
- Repeat # 4 on other side of bod;y
- 3 small hops while in squat + one squat jump and hold + one small squat bounce and hold
- Single leg side kick (remain on same leg the entire interval) with tricep kickback arms but angled to the side
- Continue side kicks on same leg, but this time arms are extended to side in a T, keep arms raised to shoulder level but bend elbows bringing hands to shoulders then extending them back to a T
- Repeat #7-8 on other side of body but with different arms (first pushing arms straight overhead then similar to #8 but raise them in a V)
- High sprints
- Single leg knee raise hop, hands are clasped, pull arms down from opposite side to tap knee when it raises
- Repeat #11 on other side of body
- Single leg hamstring curl, cross arms in front of you then pull elbows back
- Repeat #13 on same leg but this time with lat pull down arms
- Repeat #13 & 14 on other leg
- Alternating front kicks while punching both arms overhead
- Wide squat jumps, pushing arms overhead in a V when jumping
- Around the world sprints (high knee sprints with direction changes)
For more info on Naomi Joy Fitness and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.