SanFran Fitness is sort of a new to me YouTube channel. I say “sort of” because I discovered them back in March 2020 when I got my first rebounder. I saved a bunch of their workouts to a playlist but never did them because I wasn’t jazzed about the sound quality. Then 2021 rolls around and my YouTube feed is flooded with new rebounder workouts from SanFran Fitness that have a different look to them. I checked one out and the sound was great! So I decided to give them a try. 2021 Bounce Fit Circuits, HIIT on the Rebounder/Fitness Trampoline is the New Year’s workout from SanFran Fitness’s Claire Francis. This workout consists of 21 different exercises on the rebounder. Each exercise is done for 20 seconds followed by 10 seconds of recovery. You also do each exercise twice before moving onto the next exercise. During the recoveries the next move is previewed in a small video insert in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
I was very impressed with this workout. This is a fun and intense cardio workout. The music wasn’t great but it was appropriate to the fast tempo of the moves. The sound quality was very good. As I mentioned, Claire has created a bunch of rebounder workouts recently and I am interested in all of them so I will soon be reviewing a lot of her rebounder workouts.
***Update: I have returned to this workout and discovered they changed the title. The YouTube title is now 2021 Great Fun Jacks & Knees Combos Rebound Circuit.***
2021 Bounce Fit Circuits, HIIT on the Rebounder/Fitness Trampoline is 26:49 minutes; 1:15 minute warm up and 3:30 minute cool down and stretch. Each exercise listed below is repeated once before you move on to the next exercise in the breakdown.
- One jack + jump forward and raise arms in front of you to overhead, alternate these two moves
- One jack + one knee raise hop, alternate these two moves and also alternate knees when doing the knee raise
- One jack + one cross heel dig hop, alternate these two moves and also alternate foot doing heel dig
- Cross jacks with genie arms
- Diamond jacks (regular jack legs, arms raise to side then to overhead, back to side then down to thighs)
- Wacky jacks (pendulum legs while bringing elbow to thigh when it raises, other arm is raising overhead)
- Criss-cross hop the feet, arms are extended overhead and criss-cross the arms in time with the feet
- Hopping hamstring curls with jack arms
- Jumping jacks (arms are in single-single-double pattern–one arm, other arm, both arms 2x)
- Explosive jacks (two small bounces + one air jack)
- Double knee raise hop, alternate legs (two knee raises on same leg before changing legs)
- Hop with knee raise to side, pull same side arm down from overhead bringing elbow to thigh as it raises (stay on same leg entire interval)
- Repeat #12 on other side of body
- Alternating knee raise hops, push opposite arm forward when knee raises
- Cross knee pull hops (bringing elbow to opposite knee as it raises) (stay on same leg entire interval)
- Repeat #15 on other side of body
- Alternating knee hop raises, swing arms overhead and down to frame thigh when knee raises
- One knee hop raise + one hop front kick, same leg entire interval (pull arms down from overhead)
- Repeat #18 on other leg
- 2 small bounces + one tuck jump