This is a super fun little cardio rebounder workout from SanFran Fitness. It is the perfect length to add onto the end of another workout to round out my hour in the mornings. 10 Minute Intermediate HIIT is actually longer than 10 minutes because it contains a warm up and a cool down, just as the title advertises. I loved it! I used it this morning to finish off a 46 minute strength workout. This workout gave me a little burst of cardio that was tons of fun. This is not super intense. I only burned 119 calories and I came to this workout with my heart rate still slightly elevated from the workout I had just finished. But that’s okay. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a wonderful way to finish off another workout. I will definitely be using this workout to round out other workouts in the future. This workout is done interval style: each exercise is done for 30 seconds followed by a 30 second active recovery. The active recovery is always high knee jog. During the recovery a video appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen, previewing the next exercise.
10 Minute Intermediate HIIT is 16:41 minutes; 3 minute warm up and 3 minute stretch. Remember, between each exercise below is the active recovery of high knee jogging.
- Jumping jack
- Alternating lunge jumps (you will only lunge the size of your rebounder)
- Double hamstring curl hops
- Wide leg basic bounce while doing large arm circles
- Alternating knee raise hop, single arm punch with opposite hand when raising knee
- Basic bounce with legs/feet together, reach arms overhead and pull them down
- Cross jacks
- Quarter turn squat jumps (jump to side, back to front, then jump to other side)
- Jumping jack legs, arms are held at shoulder level with elbows bent, open and close one arm out to side 4x in time with leg jacks, alternate arms
- Squat and do alternating front punches at chest level with palms (hands are fisted) facing the ceiling (you are not jumping)