Quick Burn Inner Thigh Pilates Workout // Pilates Leg Workout is another tough mat based lower body workout from Naomi Joy. She recently created another mat based lower body workout that I did last week: Side Booty Workout. That one was less than 14 minutes and burned my glutes out. This workout is a minute shorter and burned my inner thighs out. In fact, my inner thighs still feel the effects of this workout! My legs were already pretty worn out by the time I got to this workout. Today was a cardio day for me so I did Naomi’s 53 minute Fitness Rebounder Cardio Workout and used this as my finisher. Any intense rebounder workout will work your lower body hard–but especially one of Naomi’s longer workouts. Both this workout and Naomi’s Side Booty Workout are excellent finisher workouts but you could also pair them together for a nearly 30 minute mat based lower body burn out.
Quick Burn Inner Thigh Pilates Workout // Pilates Leg Workout is 12:42 minutes; no warm up and 1:10 inner thigh stretch. Equipment: fitness mat. There is a timer in the upper right hand corner of the screen, counting down total workout time, not counting the stretch.
- Lay on one hip and bottom forearm, top leg is bent with foot on mat behind other leg, bottom leg is extended straight with foot flexed, lift straight leg and pause briefly at top of lift before lowering (15 reps)
- Same position as #1 but keep leg raised at top of lift and pulse upward (20 reps)
- Same position as #1 & 2 but draw a V with bottom leg (lift angling foot to the front, lower leg, lift again angling foot to the back) (15 reps)
- Same position as #1 & 2, keep leg raised isometrically, bend knee then push leg out straight (15 reps)
- Repeat #2
- Still laying on side but head is down now resting on arm or hand, top leg is bent with foot on mat in front of bottom leg, bottom leg is extended straight with foot flexed, raise and lower bottom straight leg pausing briefly at top of lift (15 reps)
- Same position as #6, point toe and draw small circles with leg (10 reps)
- Repeat #7 but circling in the other direction
- Same position as #6 (with foot flexed), keep bottom straight leg raised isometrically at top of lift and pulse leg upward (30 reps)
- Repeat #1-9 om other leg