30 Minute Trampoline Workout // HIIT Workout on Rebounder is another excellent and fun rebounder workout from Naomi Joy. This one is an all cardio workout. I am not 100% certain but I also think this is a no repeat workout. At least, the exact same move isn’t repeated. If it is, it is done in a different way. For instance, we get 3 squat jump variations but they are all different. Today is my cardio day and I used this as my morning workout. I burned 282 calories. Since it is just under 35 minutes, I added on Naomi’s 10 Minute Rebounder Core Finisher and ended everything with her wonderful 9 Minute Rebounder Extended Stretch.
All of the exercises are done interval style. Each exercise is done for 45 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds of recovery. There is a timer in the lower right hand corner of the screen counting down your intervals and recoveries. There is another timer in the upper left hand corner of the screen counting down the entire workout time minus the stretch. During the recoveries Naomi previews the next exercise. As the title indicates, there is no talking in this workout. Just music as you follow along with Naomi. She does do voice overs during the stretch at the end.
30 Minute Trampoline Workout // HIIT Workout on Rebounder is 34:43 minutes; 2:40 warm up, 40 second cool down bounce and 3 minute stretch.
- High knee run
- Jack the legs, punching arms overhead when legs are wide
- Hopping hip twists, arms are extended to sides and move in opposition to hips
- Single knee raise, opposite hand is behind head, bring elbow to knee as it raises
- Step tap one foot in and out to side, arms are extended to sides in a T, bend and straighten elbows in time with leg tap
- Repeat #4 & 5 on other side of body
- Lateral hops, arms are at sides w/ elbows slightly bent, alternate raising and lowering arms
- Fast feet, legs alternate wide to narrow, arms raise and lower to sides in time with legs (arms are raised when legs are wide, hands are in prayer when legs are together)
- High knee run to single-single-double pattern
- Alternating hamstring curls, arms reach overhead and pull down to sides lat pull down style
- Squat jump + hip twist to side, alternate sides when doing the hip twist
- High knee run, hands are stacked, bring both hands to thigh when it raises
- Double side kicks each leg, arms are raised to shoulder level, bend elbows bringing hands to chest each time you kick
- Scissor run, reach arms in front of you and pull elbows back behind you
- Alternating insole taps, arms are raised in a T unless tapping insole
- High knee run with legs alternating wide to narrow
- Squat jump + front kick, alternate legs when kicking
- Single leg side kicks, arms push overhead in a V w/ palms facing each other
- Repeat #18 on other side of body
- Alternating hopping knee raises, hands are behind head, bring elbow to opposite knee when it raises
- Fast feet, arms are raised to shoulder level w/ one elbow bent and one straight, turn body to one side briefly, then swap arm position and turn body to other side
- Alternating front kicks, raise arms overhead and touch fingers together under thigh when kicking
- Lateral hops to single-single-double pattern
- Squat jumps, hands are together in prayer when in squat, when you jump, reach one arm overhead, alternate arms
- Front kick 2x same leg, alternate legs, do a single arm front punch with opposite arm when kicking
- High knee run, alternate punching arms overhead
For more info on Naomi Joy and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
2 thoughts on “Naomi Joy Fitness: 30 Minute Trampoline Workout//HIIT Workout On Rebounder (Follow Along Fitness)”
Happy almost Friday to you!
Today and tomorrow I planned difficult-for-me workouts. Today was Caroline Day 48 perfect push-ups and abs. I knew this would be tough and I knew I’d have to modify at some point. It was mostly 45/30/30 with the first exercise in the group the hardest, the second a slightly easier variant and the third your rest period. The staple was 1 min of 1 sloooowwww tricep push-up and then 30 sec of regular tricep push-ups. The finisher was 100 push-ups: 33 decline, 33 standard, 33 incline and 1 sloooowwwww. Before you do the finisher there is a fairly difficult ab segment because she has no set rests. It was ok. I mean, I really don’t like spending a whole ab segment on my back, I like to move around a bit at least. But overall, a very challenging workout that did not disappoint!
I finished off my session with a booty band segment from Heather.
Tomorrow I do Day 47 big time Bulgarian lunges. I don’t like doing Bulgarians (probably because they are so HARD) but it’s really about the challenge of how far can I go into the workout before I start crying? 😉 Stay tuned!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Sounds like some tough workouts!