10 Min English/Spanish English/Spanish Speaking Rebounding HIIT is a short and intense cardio interval workout from SanFran Fitness. Claire and her husband Scott, the founders of SanFran Fitness, moved from the UK to Mexico last year. Claire has a lot of Spanish speaking followers. So this is her first rebounding class in which she speaks both English and Spanish. Don’t worry though–she cues in both languages so no one is lost! This was a fun workout. Due to its length I used it as an add on to another short rebounder workout to give myself an excellent little 30 minute cardio workout. This workout is done interval style: each exercise is done for 45 seconds followed by a 15 second recovery. There is a timer in the lower left hand corner of the screen, counting down your intervals.
10 Min English/Spanish English/Spanish Speaking Rebounding HIIT is 13:17 minutes; 1 minute intro, one minute warm up (though you could and should be warming up during the intro) and 1:30 cool down. No stretch.
- High knee run to single-single-double pattern
- Jack the legs, arms push overhead with palms together then arms push out to sides in a T
- Hip twist hops, arms are held at shoulder level and elbows bend in opposition to hips
- 2 small hops + one tuck jump
- Lateral ski hops to single-single-double pattern, arms are extended straight in front of you and held there throughout entire interval
- Double hamstring curls, arms reach forward and elbows pull back behind you
- Jack the legs, arms do figure 8 pattern in opposition to each other so they cross in front of body
- Jack the legs, arms do goalpost/cactus chest fly arms
- Double knee raise hops, arms reach overhead and pull down to knee as it raises
- Basketball jumps (squat jumps, touching both hands to rebounder mat when in squat and reaching both arms overhead when jumping)
For more info on SanFran Fitness and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
2 thoughts on “SanFran Fitness: 10 Min English/Spanish Speaking Rebounding HIIT”