20 Min Mini Trampoline HIIT Cardio Workout is another fun cardio rebounder workout from Naomi Joy. It is short, intense and fun. Naomi continues to find ways to put a new spin on rebounder moves to make each workout different and unique. But she never forgets to include those squat jumps. You get 2 intervals of them at the very end of the workout. Yikes! Leg burn out! She is pushing you until the very end. This is almost a no repeat workout if not for the last 4 intervals.
This workout is set outdoors in a park with an interesting sculpture behind Naomi. There was a busy street behind her and she got lots of honks. You do don’t hear them of course, she just shares that during the stretch. This workout is done voice over and set to motivating music. The exercises in the workout are all done interval style: 45 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds of recovery. There is a timer in the lower right hand corner of the screen, counting down the workout time. There is another timer in the upper right hand corner of the screen counting down your intervals and recoveries. During the recovery Naomi previews the next exercise.
20 Min Mini Trampoline HIIT Cardio Workout is 26:19 minutes; 2:45 minute warm up and 3:30 minute stretch.
- Side to side hops with legs/feet together with speed bag arms
- Alternating hopping knee raise, raise both arms overhead and, when knee raises, reach one hand toward opposite foot while same side hand is behind you (Naomi calls them L arms and this works your core)
- Jack the feet, extend arms overhead in a V when feet are wide and pull elbows into ribs when feet are together
- High knee run to singe-single-double pattern, arms are extended overhead and elbows bent, waving forearms side to side in time with legs
- Double knee pull hops, hands are together in prayer, reach arms overhead and bring hands down to thigh when knee raises (woodchop move)
- Twist hip hops with legs/feet together, arms are moving in opposition to hips while also raising and lowering
- Single leg front kicks with alternating front punches
- Single leg hamstring curl/kickback, arms swing down in front of you and to the side–toward curling leg
- Repeat #7 & 8 on other side of body
- Squat tuck jumps
- Alternating high knee hops–arms=2 goalpost/cactus chest flies + 2 woodchops with palms together (chop hands down from one shoulder toward opposite thigh as knee raises)
- Cross jack the legs, arms are extended to sides in T and held at shoulder level, elbows bend, bringing hands together in front of chest in time with legs
- Fast feet with arm circles
- Alternating hopping front kicks, extend arms straight in front of you and scissor them
- Squat jumps, when in squat hands are together in front of you in prayer, when you jump, reach one arm overhead, alternate arms
- High knee run with direction changes
- Repeat #15
- High knee sprint for 60 seconds
For more info on Naomi Joy Fitness and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.