Apparently, everyone loved Naomi’s Joy‘s 30 Min Mini Trampoline HIIT Cardio Workout so much that they requested more. I love that workout, too, so I am thrilled Naomi created another one. The full title to that workout includes the word “beginner.” I am not a beginner to exercising or to rebounding, but nevertheless, 30 Min Mini Trampoline HIIT Cardio Workout is still one of my favorite rebounder workouts. In spite of the fact it has the word “beginner” in the full title, it is an excellent and super fun cardio workout. In fact, I love that workout so much, I added it to my Top 10 Rebounder Workout list.
30 Min HIIT Low Impact Rebounder Workout // Beginner Trampoline Workout is another fun and intense cardio rebounder workout. I think this one is even more intense than 30 Min Mini Trampoline HIIT Cardio Workout. It did not seem beginner level at all to me. Yes, it is easier than many of Naomi’s other workouts but I actually got an excellent cardio workout. I burned nearly 300 calories! I will say that I did not find this one as much fun as the 30 Min Mini Trampoline HIIT Cardio Workout but it was fun, I did love it and I got an excellent cardio workout. **Update: Naomi decided it wasn’t beginner level either because she removed beginner from the title. So I am updating this review post’s title with that info.**
30 Min HIIT Low Impact Rebounder Workout // Beginner Trampoline Workout is set outdoors in Olympic Village in Vancouver, Canada. Naomi frequently sets her workouts in beautiful outdoor locations. There is a body of water and a walking bridge behind Naomi. Behind that is a cityscape and behind that, mountains. During the stretch she moves her rebounder so you can see all of the boats on the ocean behind her. At one point during the workout you can tell that Naomi is watching something. She shares that she is watching some geese who eventually enter the camera view to jump into the water behind Naomi.
This workout is done interval style. Each exercise is done for 45 seconds followed by 15 seconds of rest/recovery. There is a timer in the lower left hand side of the screen counting down the workout time. There is another timer in the lower right hand side of the screen counting down your intervals and recoveries. During the recovery Naomi previews the next exercise. At the very beginning of this workout, Naomi shows you how to slow down or speed up the tempo of this workout. That was news to me! I had no clue you could do that. It looks like you can only do it on the computer though. I stream all of my workouts to my AppleTV. Luckily I don’t need to slow Naomi’s workouts down but it is good info.
30 Min HIIT Low Impact Rebounder Workout is 36:17 minutes; 1 minute intro, 3 minute warm up and 4 minute stretch.
- Basic bounce, arms extend out to sides in a T then push overhead, then back out to sides in a T then lower down to sides, continue cycling between these 3 moves (T extension is always every other move)
- Alternating front toe taps (while hopping), arms are extended to sides in a T and held there, bend elbows bringing hands to shoulders then extend arms back out to sides in a T (palms face the ceiling)
- Hop forward and back, arms are extended to sides in a T and held there, bend elbows bringing hands into chest then back out to T (palms are facing down)
- Jack squat (jump into squat, reaching one hand to rebounder mat then jump feet together while body straightens, reaching both arms overhead)
- Hip twist hops, legs/feet are together, arms are extended to sides and move in opposition to hips while also raising and lowering
- Scissor runs with bicep curl arms, you are also turning in a circle as you move
- Jumping jacks, hands are in prayer when feet are together then open out into a V overhead when feet are wide
- Repeat #6 but turn in the opposite direction
- Basic bounce, do one front punch w/ each arm + one overhead punch with each arm
- Alternating hopping knee raises, raise arms overhead and pull them down to knee as it raises (hands are stacked on each other)
- Fast feet, arms are straight, arc arms overhead and to one side then reverse this motion
- Alternating heel dig hops while also twisting hips to one side, arms extended to sides, moving in opposition to the hips
- Repeat #12, twisting hips/arms in opposite direction
- Hop while tapping one leg in and out to side, hands are stacked, reach them overhead and to the side then bring them down to hip when leg taps out to side
- Hopping single leg hamstring curl, arms cross in front of you then open out to sides in a T
- Repeat #14 & 15 on other side of body
- High knee sprints with running man arms except palms are open with fingers together (blade hands)
- Scissor runs to single-single-double pattern, running man arms in time with legs
- 2 single knee raise hops, alternate legs, arms are straight, raise them overhead then bringing them down to frame leg when knee raises
- Jack the legs, arms are extended in front of you at shoulder level, each time you open legs, pull one elbow back behind you (arms remain at shoulder level), alternate arms
- Alternating heel dig hops, arms are raised to shoulder level, do one bicep curl with arms at sides in a T (bringing fists to shoulders) and one bicep curl with arms in front of you (arms still raised to shoulder level)
- Fast feet, arms are extended in front of you at shoulder level, pull both elbows back behind you (arms remain at shoulder level), then reach arms in front of you and pull elbows back behind you (elbows close to sides now), alternate these two arm movements
- Scissor runs, arms are extended overhead and wave side to side in time with legs
- High knee sprints with alternating overhead punches
- Jack the legs, both arms are extended overhead, pull one arm down bringing elbow behind you when legs are wide, alternate arms
- High knee sprint for 2 minutes
- 30 second cool down bounce w/ arm circles