Rebounder Workout 10 Mins // Mini Trampoline Workout is an intense little rebounder workout from Naomi Joy. It is all cardio. This workout has a very short warm up then you jump straight into the workout. Each exercise is done for 30 seconds with no rest/recoveries. I love short little rebounder workouts like this. They are perfect add ons for other rebounder workouts. Or even a burst of intense cardio after a non-rebounder strength workout. Today is my cardio day, so this morning I used this as a finisher for another one of Naomi’s longer cardio rebounder workouts: 45 Minute Rebounder HIIT Cardio Workout w/ Abs Finisher. At the end of the cardio (before the abs finisher), I did this workout, then I returned to the longer workout for the core work and the nice relaxing stretch. This workout does not have a stretch at the end so if you are combining it with another workout like I did, you can use the stretch at the end of the other workout. But if you are just doing this workout for a quick burst of cardio or you just want more of a stretch than what your other workout gives you, right under the YouTube video Naomi has linked to several of her extended stretches ranging from 5 to 20 minutes.
This was an intense little cardio finisher. I did not start and stop my FitBit to get an individual reading on this workout but my entire workout this morning (59 minutes) burned 520 calories! I spent a total of 22 minutes in my peak heart rate zone. And looking at the graph, much of that peak heart rate zone was during this workout. Keep in mind, I just came from an intense cardio workout. In fact the cardio portion of 45 Minute Rebounder HIIt Cardio ends with 3 solid minutes (with no breaks/recoveries) of high knee sprinting. So my heart rate was already spiking when I came to this workout. The warm up for this workout does serve as a bit of a recovery, then I was right back into 10 solid minutes of intense cardio with no breaks. I was dripping sweat! I won’t lie, during the first squat jump interval I used the first 10 seconds of it to mop some sweat away and get a quick drink of water. But that was the only break I took during the 10 minutes. Excellent little add on/finisher workout!
Rebounder Workout 10 Mins // Mini Trampoline Workout is 11:57 minutes; 25 second intro, one minute warm up and no stretch. There is a timer in the upper right hand corner of the screen counting down the 30 second intervals. There is another timer in the lower right hand corner of the screen counting down total workout time. This workout is done voice over and set to great music. When there is approx 7 seconds left of an exercise, a video appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen previewing the next exercise.
- Double insole tap, alternate legs
- Hopping hip twists with legs/feet pressed together, arms wave in opposition to hips while also raising overhead then lowering to sides
- Repeat #1 & 2
- Alternating front kicks, arms raise out to sides in a T then fingertips touch under thigh when kicking
- Jack the legs, arms are raised to shoulder level, bring arms together in front of you (palms facing floor) then pull them back behind you, squeezing shoulder blades together
- Repeat # 4 & 5
- Double single leg front kicks (kick the same leg 2x) while also doing a double single arm front punch w/ opposite arm, alternate sides
- Alternating side kicks, arms are raised to shoulder level, reach arms in front of you then pull elbows back behind you
- Repeat #7 & 8
- Wide leg squat jumps
- Monkey (wide leg high knee run–legs are wide, knees are turned out to sides, arms are open to sides in goal post, bringing elbow to knee when it is raises while other arm pushes overhead)
- Repeat #10 & 11
- Lateral ski hops to single-single-double pattern
- High knee sprint
- Repeat #13 & 14