15 Min Dumbbell Arms & Shoulder No Repeat Workout is an excellent little finisher workout from Caroline Girvan. At only 17 minutes, it is perfect to tack onto the end of another upper body workout to really finish off those muscle groups. That is how I used it this morning. I did Heather Robertson‘s Tight & Toned // Back & Triceps Workout and finished it off with this. My triceps are feeling pumped this morning! Each exercise is performed for 45 seconds followed by 15 seconds of rest. There is a timer in the upper right hand corner of the screen, counting down your intervals and recoveries. During the recovery Caroline previews the next exercise.
15 Min Dumbbell Arms & Shoulder No Repeat Workout is 16:55 minutes; 1 minute intro, no warm up and a 30 second stretch. Equipment: dumbbells and a fitness mat. Caroline is using 8kg/17.6 pound dumbbells The weights listed below are what I used. I also used a weight bench for all of the exercises where you are laying on your back.
- Shoulder press (arms in goalpost) (15# DBs)
- Double arm hammer curls (16.5# DBs)
- Tricep press (lying narrow chest press–elbows remain close to sides) (16.5# DBs)
- Lateral raises (8# DBs)
- Wide bicep curls (15# DBs)
- Diamond press (lying narrow chest press, but this time DBs are pressed together over chest) (16.5# DBs)
- Alternating single arm front raise (8# DBs)
- Alternating simultaneous single arm supination curls (16.5# DBs)
- Skull crushers (11# DBs)
- Single arm overhead shoulder press (arm is out to side, palm facing forward) (one 15# DB)
- Repeat #10 on other arm
- Single arm tricep kickback (one 13# DB)
- Repeat #12 on other arm
- Drag curl (hold DBs in front of thighs, palms facing forward, keeping elbows close to sides, bend elbows while pulling arms up and behind you) (15# DBs)
- Frontal to lateral raises (alternate one front raise with one side raise) (8# DBs)
For more info on Caroline Girvan’s workouts and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
4 thoughts on “15 Min DUMBBELL ARMS & SHOULDER WORKOUT at Home | No Repeat”
Caroline does a great job mixing up,short workouts that are perfect for adders. This is no exception!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love Caroline’s short workouts. Between her and Heather there are so many to choose from!