25 Min Advanced Rebounding Circuits & Weights is a tough rebounder workout from SanFran Fitness. This is an interval based cardio workout. Each exercise is done for 50 seconds followed by 10 seconds of recovery. You are using light hand weights to increase the intensity of the exercises in this workout and man did it get intense! I was working so hard! And the last two exercises in the workout (same exercise, done on both sides of the body, so the last 2 intervals) was brutal. I do not know how Clare kept going without having to pause. I took a brief pause about 30 seconds into the interval to thaw my legs so I could finish the interval! All of the other intervals I was able to maintain for 50 seconds though my arms were starting to burn by the end of some of them. 2 pound dumbbells does not seem like much but that was plenty for me! This was an excellent workout. Clare really outdid herself with the last two workouts she has given us on YouTube. I thoroughly enjoyed her 32 Min Rebounding with Booty Band Workout but I think I enjoyed this one even more. I love how Clare gave us a long warm up plus a cool down and a long stretch. I really needed all of that!
There is a timer in the upper right hand corner of the screen counting down your intervals. During the recovery, Clare previews the next exercise. There are only 20 exercises in this workout. So twenty 50/10 intervals. That is plenty though! I was finished by the last 2 intervals. I burned 225 calories and spent a total of 6 minutes in my peak heart rate zone. I was actually expecting my FitBit graph to show me a read streak. I felt like I was in my peak heart rate zone the majority of the 20 intervals!
25 Min Advanced Rebounding Circuits & Weights is 31:14 minutes; 50 second intro, 4:20 minute warm up and 4:30 minute stretch. Equipment: rebounder with a stability or T bar and light dumbbells. If you don’t have a bar on your rebounder then having a high back chair nearby would be helpful. Clare is using 1kg/2 pound dumbbells. I also used 2 pound dumbbells. At the end of the warm up you grab your light dumbbells.
- Single leg hamstring curl, curl arms forward and pull them back in time with legs
- Single leg hamstring curl (other leg), push both arms overhead
- Alternating heel digs, arms are extended to sides in a T, bend elbows bringing DBs together in front of chest, keeping elbows elevated to shoulder level
- Double ski hop (lateral hop), one arm is curved overhead and other arm is curled in front of you, alternate arm position in time with double hops
- Hopping single leg knee raise, reach arms overhead then pull them down in front of you with palms facing you
- Repeat #5 on other leg, this time palms are facing each other
- Fast feet sprint, arms fast punch in front of you
- Jumping jack legs, arms alternate goal post chest press with overhead press
- Hopping single leg knee raise to side, raise same side arm overhead and pull elbow down to knee when it raises, other arm/DB is extended straight to side
- Repeat #9 on other side of body
- Cross jacks, arms are extended in front of you, raised to shoulder level, cross arms in time with legs
- Alternating low front kicks, alternate punching arms overhead
- Lateral ski hops with single arm punch to side
- Repeat #13 punching to side with other arm
- 3 squat pulses (no jumping) + one squat jump, hold DBs together in front of chest during squat pulses and push DBs overhead when jumping
- Stationary/static pulse lunge (no jumping) on rebounder, both DBs are held together in one hand, arm is raised to shoulder level with elbow bent, pulse DBs upward
- Repeat #16 on other side of body
- Lower into wide sumo squat on rebounder, shift side to side, hold DBs together in front of chest
- One foot is on the rebounder and one foot is on the floor, do knee pulls, raising knee of floor foot, both DBs are still in one hand, do running man arm in time with knee pull (other arm is holding stability bar if you have one)
- Repeat #19 on other side of body