15 Min Booty Workout is another short lower body finisher workout from Heather Robertson. And this one definitely finished my glutes off! This is the perfect length to tack onto the end of a longer lower body work to give your booty a finishing burn. I pair it with Heather’s Inner/Outer Thighs + Booty Workout, and between both workouts my booty is feeling well worked. This workout does not have a warm up, you go straight into the first exercise. But it does have a nice stretch at the end. Another perfect finisher workout!
The exercises in this workout are done interval style: 30 seconds of work with no rest between exercises. There is a timer in the lower right hand corner of the screen counting down your intervals. When there is 10 seconds left of an exercises, a video appears in the upper right hand corner, previewing the next exercise.
15 Min Booty Workout is 18:42 minutes; no warm up and 2 minute stretch. Equipment: ankle weights and a fitness mat. Heather does not reveal the weight of her ankle weights. I used 2 pound ankle weights.
- Rear lift (on all 4s, extend one leg out straight behind you, raise and lower straight leg)
- Rear pulse (lower to elbows and raise straight leg to top of lift, pulse leg upward)
- Hydrant (back on all 4s, raise one bent leg to side of body)
- Hydrant pulse (same position as #3, but keep bent leg raised and pulse at top of move)
- Rainbow kick (on hands and knees, extend one leg out straight behind you, keep leg straight and tap toe out to side of body, raise leg in an arc (like a rainbow) over to other side of body and tap foot to floor outside of other leg)
- 1 -leg bridge (lay on back, one knee is bent and close to glutes, other leg is extended straight to ceiling, raise and lower hips)
- Leg drop (same position as #6, but keep hips raised isometrically, raise and lower straight leg)
- 30 second rest
- Repeat #1-8 on other side of body
- Curtsy & kick (one rear curtsy/cross-back lunge + one side leg lift)
- Heel lift & pulse (lower to bottom of wide plie squat, raise one heel and pulse at bottom of squat)
- Reverse lunge
- Kick stand (single leg deadlift, back leg is in kickstand so all of your weight is on front leg, when hinging forward reach hands toward floor)
- Lying lift (lay on side, legs extended straight, raise and lower top straight leg)
- Side pulse (same position as #5, keep leg raised and foot flexed, pulse leg upward)
- Clamshell kick (lay on one hip and elbow, legs are bent, raise hips and open top bent leg, keeping insoles of feet together, kick top leg to ceiling while knees are open, close knees and lower hip back to mat)
- 30 second rest
- Repeat #1-7 on other side of body
For more info on Heather Robertson’s workouts and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
One thought on “15 Min Booty Workout”