30 Min Mini Trampoline Workout/Cardio & Strength is a cardio + strength workout by Naomi Joy. Another tough and challenging rebounder workout that worked me hard. It was very enjoyable, too. No equipment is needed except your rebounder. I had to wear shoes with this workout because you are partially on the floor for some of the exercises. The strength work is not total body. Naomi works your lower body, core and chest/shoulders with push ups. I burned 214 calories.
Naomi does this workout outdoors with a beautiful mural behind her. Because she is outside she is narrating the workout voice over. This workout is done interval fashion: 45 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds of recovery. During the 15 second recovery Naomi previews the upcoming exercise but she tells you in the intro that during this time you can just bounce on the rebounder. There is a timer in the lower left hand corner of the screen counting down your interval.
30 Min Mini Trampoline Workout/Cardio & Strength is 29:41 minutes; 45 second intro, 2 minute warm up and 5 minute stretch. Equipment: rebounder.
- Double hop forward and back, push arms forward when bouncing forward and pull arms back at shoulder level when bouncing back
- Double pulse squat with one foot on floor and one on rebounder, hop onto rebounder and double pulse squat, double pulse squat on other side of rebounder with feet swapped
- High knee runs but double hop before changing legs
- Squat with side leg lift (with both hands behind head, squat with one foot on rebounder and one on ground, when you stand, lift ground leg out to side, reaching same side hand to calf as it raises)
- Repeat #4 on other leg
- High knee run (singles this time), alternate pushing arms over head with pushing arms straight out to sides in a T
- Squat + tuck jump (jump from squat position and land in squat position)
- Plank jacks with push ups (feet on ground and hands on rebounder frame)
- Sprinters (one foot on rebounder and one on ground, hop on rebounder while doing knee pulls–knee that pulls is ground leg)
- Repeat #9 on other leg
- Around the world sprinters (high knee sprinters while turning in a circle)
- Set rebounder on side so you can hold it for balance, extend one leg straight behind you and arcing like a rainbow from one side of body to the other
- Repeat #12 on other leg
- Forearm plank with arms on rebounder and feet on ground, alternate lifting legs, pulsing 2x at top of lift
- Criss-cross pulse (lay on back on rebounder, hands behind head and legs straight, scissor legs and when one leg is raised toward ceiling, other arm reaches across body toward outside of calf, pulse 2x–and you are obviously alternating legs since you are scissoring them)
- Still laying on back on rebounder, hands behind head and head/shoulders raised, legs extended straight toward ceiling, from this position lower straight legs until level with hips then open legs and circle them outward as you raise them until they meet back at starting position
- One jack + one scissor run
- Wide scissor runs with right hip twisting forward
- Repeat #18 with left hip twisting forward
- Squat jumps around the world (each time you squat jump you change directions, you initiate each jump from a squat position and land in squat)
- High knee sprints
- Repeat #20 but travel in opposite direction
For more info on Naomi Joy Fitness and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
One thought on “Naomi Joy Fitness: 30 Min Mini Trampoline Workout/Cardio & Strength”
Thanks for sharing those benifits. Jumping or running on a rebounder creates less impact on the joints than traditional running.
LikeLiked by 1 person