Claire Francis of San Fran Fitness has created a series of 21 workouts. Each workout contains 21 moves. Some of the workouts are done on the rebounder and some of them are not. I am only doing the workouts that are done on the rebounder. I am not doing them in the order they were created.
Though this workout is done on the rebounder, there is no bouncing. You need your stability bar because this a barre-style workout. You could technically do this workout on the floor using a chair or barre but the rebounder adds the element of instability. No other equipment is used, so it is a body weight workout and the entire focus is the lower body. All of the Series 21 workouts are made up of one circuit of 7 moves that is done 3 times, so 21 moves. Each exercise is done for one minute. There is a timer in the lower left hand side of the screen counting down each minute. You get a 10 second recovery between exercises. Though I never broke a sweat in the course of this workout, I do feel my lower body was nicely worked. Claire takes you through every move in a slow and controlled manner. This would be a nice workout to combine with one of her more intense and vigorous Series 21 workouts. Just make sure you stretch your lower body afterwards.
Day 15, Bounce Fit Toning Legs with Stability Bar is 26:50 minutes; one minute intro, no warm up or stretch. I used this 2 minute rebounder warm up by Lisa Raliegh and finished with a 6 minute stretch done on the rebounder by AngieFitnessTV.
- Stationary pulsing lunge
- Repeat #1 with legs swapped
- Raise one leg straight behind you while hinging torso forward, when you return to standing, raise arm not holding bar overhead (see associate picture for an example of this move)
- Repeat #3 on other leg
- Plie squats (heels together, toes turned out)
- Stand with legs/feet together and toes facing forward, raise heels then lift one leg out straight to side, lower leg and lower heels
- Repeat #6 on other leg
- Repeat 1-7 two more times