10 Min Rebounding Workout is a short cardio core workout from Naomi Joy done on the rebounder. What a super fun little workout! This is perfect to add onto the end of any kind of workout to give you burst of cardio. This morning I also did Naomi’s 45 Min Rebounder HIIT Cardio Workout w/ Abs Finisher, which is an intense cardio core rebounder workout. Between the two workouts I got nearly an hour of cardio and core work. Due to their lengths, the fit together perfectly–for me that is, since I workout for an hour every morning. Since this workout does not have a cool down or a stretch, I started with this workout. It has a very short warm up then you jump straight into the workout. Each exercise is done for 30 seconds with no rest/recoveries. In 12 minutes I burned 89 calories. I can see all kinds of ways I will use this workout in the future but I know I will frequently combine it with Naomi’s 45 Min Rebounder HIIT Cardio Workout w/ Abs Finisher since they worked so perfectly together. I love this little workout!
10 Min Rebounding Workout is 12:05 minutes; one minute warm up and no stretch. There is a timer in the upper left hand corner of the screen counting down the 30 second intervals. There is another timer in the lower left hand corner of the screen counting down total workout time. This workout is done voice over and set to great music. When there is 10 seconds left of an exercise, a video appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen previewing the next exercise.
- Hopping hip twists with arms raised and crossed in geni, arms move in opposition to hip twists
- Double knee raises, alternate legs, hands are behind head, bring opposite elbow to knee when it raises
- Repeat #1 & 2
- Wide leg quarter turn hop with single arm punch, do 2x to one side then repeat on other side
- Alternating front kicks, hands are clasped together, chop arms down to thigh when leg kicks
- Repeat #4 & 5
- Single knee pull, with hands stacked, reach arms overhead and to side then chop arms down to thigh when knee raises
- Repeat #7 on other side of body
- Repeat #7 & 8
- One side knee raise + one side kick (same leg), same side arm reaches overhead and elbow pulls down behind thigh when it raises, other hand is behind head with elbow out to side
- Repeat #10 on other side of body
- Repeat #10 & 11
- Alternating high knee run, hands are stacked in front of you, bring hands to thigh as it raises
- Lateral ski hops, arms are extended straight in front of you with palms together
- Repeat #13 & 14
For more info on Naomi Joy Fitness and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
3 thoughts on “Naomi Joy Fitness: 10 Min Rebounding Workout”