No Repeats Full Body HIIT Workout is Day 47 in Heather Robertson‘s 12 Week Program. This was another intense metabolic full body workout. Though this workout contains cardio moves, it is more strength focused than some of her other no repeat full body HIITs I’ve done so far in this program. There is also a lot of body weight strength work. In fact, less than half of the exercises in this workout require dumbbells. I got an excellent and intense total body strength workout and burned a bunch of calories while doing it. Since this workout is just under 43 minutes, I used Caroline Girvan‘s 15 Min Full Body Kettlebell Workout as a finisher and it definitely finished me off! I burned 450 calories this morning between the two workouts and my entire body was well worked.
No Repeats Full Body HIIT Workout is 42:25 minutes; 4 minute warm up and 5 minute stretch. Equipment: dumbbells and fitness mat. Heather is using 5, 10 and 15 pound dumbbells. The weights listed below are what I used. The exercises are all done interval style: 45 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds of recovery. There is a timer in the lower right hand corner of the screen counting down the intervals and recoveries. During the recovery Heather previews the next exercise. Heather shows a low impact variation for some of the exercises that have impact.
- T-push ups (one push up then rotate into side plank, reaching top arm to ceiling, alternate sides with one push up between each side plank)
- Bent over rear delt flys (8# DBs)
- Overhead & front flys (holding a DB in each hand, arms are extended to sides in a T, raise straight arms overhead, lower them back to a T then do a standing chest fly) (5# DBs)
- Bent arm jacks (jumping jacks with goalpost chest fly arms)
- Side bridge (in side elbow plank with top arm reaching for ceiling, raise and lower hips)
- Repeat #5 on other side of body
- Bridge reach (in crab, raise hips to ceiling while also reaching one arm across body and over opposite shoulder, alternate arms)
- Climber knee taps (mountain climbers, tap one hand top opposite knee when pulling it in under body)
- Squat & curl (stand with legs wider than hip width holding a DB in each hand, lower into squat and hold, do one hammer curl then stand) (15# DBs)
- Side lunge & raise (holding one DB in each hand, do alternating stationary side lunges, reaching DBs to floor when in lunge, do straight arm side raises between each lunge) (8# DBs)
- Race driver (in high kneeling on mat, hold one DB in both hands with arms extended straight in front of you at shoulder height, rotate DB side to side like turning a steering wheel) (one 10# DB)
- Shadow box (alternating weighted front punches) (5# DBs)
- Wide row (bent over back rows with elbows wide out to sides) (15# DBs)
- Scapular squeeze (extend arms out to sides in a T with palms facing ceiling, pull elbows behind ribs then push elbows back out to a T) (7# DBs)
- Super V squeeze (lay on stomach with arms extended in front of you, raise arms and legs in superman, hold and pull elbows behind back, push arms in front of you again then lower hands/legs) (I used a medium resistance band)
- Burpee jacks (one jumping jack when standing then place hands on floor and jump legs out into a wide leg plank, jump feet back into hands)
- 30 second rest
- Lay down push up (start in straight arm plank, keeping body straight from heels to shoulders, lower body to mat, extend arms in front of you superman style, place hands on mat under shoulders and, keeping body straight from heels to shoulders, push back up into plank)
- Plank stroke (in elbow/forearm plank, extend one arm in front of you then sweep it out to side and back to hip, alternate arms)
- Side bridge & kick (in side elbow plank with top arm extended overhead, lower hip, when you raise hip extend top leg straight in front of you while also reaching top arm to touch toe)
- Repeat #20 on other side of body
- Ninja hop & curl (start in straight arm plank but holding DBs, jump feet to hands so you are in a deep squat, remain in deep squat while doing a double arm hammer curl, place DBs on floor again and jump feet back to plank) (15# DBs)
- Dancing crab (in crab, raise one knee and tap opposite elbow to knee when it raises (you are supported on one foot and opposite arm) then kick same leg to ceiling while reaching for toe with opposite hand, alternate sides)
- Reverse crunch & kick out (lay on back, push legs overhead while raising hips into reverse crunch, bend knees then push legs out straight in line with hips)
- Bicycle crunch
- Squat & toe touch (stand with arms extended straight overhead, squat and when you stand, raise one straight leg in front of you and touch toe with opposite hand, alternate legs with a squat between each leg)
- Push back push ups (do one push up then push glutes back to heels keeping knees elevated off mat)
- Underhand row (bent over row, palms facing forward, alternate arms) (25# DBs)
- Squat & front raise (holding one DB in each hand, lower into squat while doing a front raise, DBs/arms are at shoulder level at bottom of squat, lower arms when you stand) (5# DBs)
- Press curls (bicep curls with elbows close to sides and ends of DBs pressed together) (16.5# DBs)
- Squat, curl & hop (holding a DB in each hand at sides, lower into squat and hold, do one hammer curl, when you stand and lower DBs, hop) (10# DBs)
- Plank row & press (start in straight arm plank, do one renegade row each arm, jump feet into hands, stand and do one overhead press) (18# DBs)
- Jump squat & jack (alternate one squat jump with one jumping jack)
For more info on Heather Robertson’s workouts and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
2 thoughts on “NO REPEATS Full Body HIIT Workout // Day 47 HR12WEEK 2.0”
Good Friday to you!
Today I did H2.0 Day 23 back/tri. Another great workout where she supersets most of the exercises and intersperses a little cardio to keep up the heart rate. ☺️ I finished it with a 10-min ab routine from MUCO.WORKOUT.
I did that workout back in March: https://2lazy4gym.com/2022/03/23/strong-back-triceps-workout-day-23-hr12week-2-0/