10 Min Trampoline Cardio Core Workout is a fun little add on/finisher rebounder workout from Michelle Briehler. I had just finished a very intense workout from Caroline Girvan (Beastmode Dumbbell HIIT), so I cannot judge this workout on its own. I was already kind of wasted when I came this workout. But that is the point of this workout–to add onto the end of another workout. And this did do a great job finishing me off. It gave me some cardio, some core work and some lower body work (due to wearing ankle weights). Great little finisher! Not much of a stretch at the end, so I tacked on Naomi Joy‘s extended stretch done on the rebounder.
In this workout you will alternate a cardio exercise with a core exercise. This workout is done interval style. Each exercise is done for 40 seconds followed by 10 seconds of rest. There is a timer in the upper left hand corner of the screen counting down your intervals and recoveries. There is also a little bar just below the interval timer that counts down the entire workout time as a percentage.
10 Min Trampoline Cardio Core Workout is 11:52 minutes; 40 second intro, no warm up and 50 second stretch. Equipment: rebounder and ankle weights (Michelle recommends 2-3 pounds).I wore 2 pound ankle weights.
- Alternating hopping knee raises, arms raise overhead and pull down to knee when it raises
- Lay on back on rebounder with hands behind head, with head/shoulders elevated, scissor straight legs; after 10 seconds extend arms straight to ceiling
- With hands behind head, do alternating hopping insole taps, tapping inside of heel with opposite hand
- In forearm plank with elbows on rebounder and feet on floor, alternate raising legs
- Alternating hopping side kicks, extend arms out to sides in a T when kicking
- Lay on back on rebounder with hands behind head and head/shoulders elevated, legs are raised with knees bent at 90 degrees, alternate lowering one leg and tapping foot to ground
- Repeat #1-5
- Lay on back on rebounder with hands behind head, do bicycle maneuver