Yay! Mai-Britt did another rebounding workout! And she posted it on Christmas! What a wonderful Christmas surprise! I was super excited to do it with my new extra strong rebounder bungees that I got for Christmas.
Big surprise in this workout–Mai-Britt is speaking English the entire time! She lives in Denmark and in all of her other workouts that I have reviewed (Trampit 10 and Jacks Studio Online) she speaks Danish with an English word here and there. I had no problems following those workouts even though I could not understand her when she spoke. But I understood everything she said in this workout. I love her even more when I can understand what she is saying–she is so motivating. In this workout she offered modifications to some of the moves, she offered encouragement and she also told you in advance what moves you were about to do. I’m sure she does that in her other workouts, but since I couldn’t understand what she was saying, only the Danish speakers benefit.
This workout was an excellent and fun cardio workout. The music was awesome, as always. The intensity varied throughout the workout. She did a lot of intervals in time with the music. About halfway through this workout you do two sprints. You start with a one minute recovery period. The second recovery period between sprints is a little shorter. During the majority of the recoveries the music is the bagpipe music from Braveheart, which I thought was so cool, then it morphs into some intense music for the sprint interval.
I hope Mai-Britt keeps posting more wonderful Trampit workouts. She also posted a short technique video for anyone interested.
Trampit 11 is 29:18 minutes; 50 second warm up and 2 minute cool down/stretch.
- Shift hop side to side; changes to double shift hops (2 each side, alternate sides); add flowing arms up and down in opposition; changes to single, single, double pattern (no arms)
- Wide high knee runs to single-single-double pattern
- Alternating heel dig hops; changes to doubles; changes to single-single-double pattern
- Jogs to single-single-double pattern; keep the pattern but changes to high knee runs; keep the pattern but changes to wide high knee runs
- Shift hop side to side while also twisting shoulders forward in time to shift hop (same side shoulder is twisting forward as foot that is tapping)
- Small range monkeys (monkey= wide high knee run with arms in goal post, elbows touch thighs when leg raises; however, for small range monkeys, you are not lifting legs as high, so elbows will not touch thighs)
- Full range monkeys
- High knee runs with arms extended to sides, palms facing ceiling; add clapping hands overhead (raising arms from sides to clap overhead)
- Step touch side to side on the rebounder; add swing arm overhead, alternate arms
- Alternating hamstring curls, pull arms forward and back
- Alternating wide high knee pulls, pull arms down from overhead to thighs
- Repeat #10 & 11
- Alternating front knee pulls, pulling arms down from overhead to knees
- Repeat #8-11
- Repeat #13
- Butt kick runs (low); changes to full butt kick runs
- Low alternating front kicks; changes to alternating high front kicks
- Jack legs; add arms but only lift them halfway; changes to full jacks done faster; changes to full double jacks
- High knee runs
- Repeat #20 & 21
- One minute recovery
- 45 second recovery
- Scissor runs
- Repeat #27 & 28
- Scissor runs to single, single, double pattern
- Quarter turn hops to single, single, double pattern
- Cross-jack legs
- Double hop forward and back
- Repeat #30-33 with more intensity
- Repeat #30-33
- Repeat #34
For more info on other (free) Trampit workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
2 thoughts on “Trampit 11”
Cannot WAIT to do this one!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I bet you’ll love it. let me know what you think!