20 Min HIIT Rebounder | Intermediate No Repeat is an interval based rebounder workout from Michelle Briehler. This is a cardio workout but Michelle adds light hand weights to increase the intensity. There are 20 exercises. Each exercise is done for 40 seconds followed by a 10 second rest/recovery. There is a timer in the upper right hand corner of the screen counting down the intervals and recoveries. There are also plenty of beeps to alert you to the beginning and end of an interval. After you cycle through the 20 intervals, you do some more cardio rebounding that is not interval based before the workout ends with a nice stretch. Though longer than many of Michelle’s stretches, I still added on something extra. Mostly because I combined this workout with one of Michelle’s other rebounder workouts: 20 Min Fat Burning Cardio to give myself a longer morning workout. I used Naomi Joy‘s 9 minute rebounder stretch. If you are looking for something shorter, AngieFitnessTV has a 6 minute rebounder stretch and a 7:30 minute rebounder stretch.
According to my FitBit I burned 317 calories in the course of this workout (including the 9 minute stretch I added on at the end) and spent a total of 9 minutes in my peak heart rate zone. I did come to this workout already well warmed up from Michelle’s other rebounder workout that I had just finished. By Michelle’s standards, this is an intermediate level workout. Between the two workouts I got an excellent, fun and intense cardio workout this morning.
20 Min HIIT Rebounder | Intermediate No Repeat is 27:28 minutes; 40 second intro, 3 minute warm up and 3 minute stretch. Equipment: rebounder and a set of light hand weights. Michelle and crew are using one pound lace up hand weights. I also used one pound hand weights.
- Jump forward, jump backward + one jumping jack
- Single knee repeater knee pulls; change legs halfway through interval
- Alternating low front kicks, arms are extended to sides in a T; changes to reaching arms overhead and pulling them down
- (get light hand weights) 4 basic bounces + 4 high knee runs; changes to high knee runs only; changes to basic bounce only
- With one foot on the floor and one foot on the rebounder, squat then jump on the rebounder then jump so the other foot is on the floor on the other side of the rebounder, continue squatting and jumping on the rebounder to change sides
- 6 front kicks (same leg) + 2 knee raises (same leg), repeat combo on other leg
- Alternating hamstring curl hops, reach arms/DBs forward and pull them back
- Single leg side kicks, push arms/DBs overhead when kicking; halfway through change legs
- Lateral ski hops to single-single-double pattern + 2 side kicks (same leg)
- High knee run to single-single-double pattern, arms alternate punching overhead to same pattern
- 3 hopping hip twists to one side + one knee raise, repeat pattern/combo on other side of body
- Jumping jacks, pushing arms/DBs overhead; arms change to raising from thighs to sides of body in a T
- Scissor runs with goalpost chest fly arms; changes to double scissor runs
- High knee run, twisting arms/DBs toward leg when it raises
- One knee raise + one front kick (same leg), tap fingers together under thigh when knee raises and single arm punch with opposite arm when kicking; change sides; changes to alternating legs (one combo each leg)
- Quarter turn squat jumps
- Jacks to single-single-double pattern, arms are extended to sides in a T, elbows bend in time with jack pattern
- Single leg hop with large arm circles; halfway through interval change to other leg
- Jack the legs once + one tuck jump
- Alternating insole taps
More cardio/no intervals:
- 8 hip twists to one side; repeat on other side
- Repeat #1 for 2 reps
- Double hop to the front + double hop to the back + 2 jacks
- Repeat #1 for 4 reps
- Repeat #3
- Repeat #4
- Alternating front kicks
- Alternating hopping knee raises
- 4 single leg side kicks, push arms overhead when kicking; repeat on other leg
- 4 single leg corner/diagonal kicks with a single arm punch when kicking; repeat on other side of body
- Repeat #9 & 10 for 2 reps
- Basic bounce pushing arms overhead
For more info on Michelle Brieher’s workouts and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
One thought on “🔥20 MIN HIIT Rebounder – Trampoline Workout | At Home Fat Burning CARDIO | Intermediate NO REPEAT”
Today I did H2.0 Day 5 HiiT cardio + core. I enjoy workouts that combine cardio with core so this one hit the spot. I’d say it was even fun, although at this point having done so many of the H2.0 routines none of the moves are new anymore. But still, the time went fast. ☺️ I ended with a nice deep 20 min hip stretch (pigeon pose primarily).
I hope you have a great day!
LikeLiked by 1 person