Hard Out HIIT for Fat Loss is another mini workout from BeFit that moves non-stop from beginning to end. The HIIT factor in this workout is based primarily on metabolic weight training–so dumbbells are used in most of the exercises. Just like Strong Ass Glutes and Plyo Box for Lower Body, this workout is pieced together from various segments. The workout is done voice over and there are just two different exercisers, but only one is shown at a time (a different exerciser for each exercise). They are both in the same setting–at night on the top of the building. In this workout you do 10 exercises for 30 seconds each, then repeat all 10 exercises. No rest/recovery periods–you are moving non-stop for 10 minutes. Just like the other two workouts, I like this a lot. It is well done, I like the setting, I like the music and I like the exercises. It isn’t the most intense BeFit mini workout I’ve done so far, but it is a good one if you are using the right weights. Another excellent add on/finisher! Another BeFit winner!
Hard Out HIIT for Fat Loss is 10 minutes long; no warm up or cool down/stretch. You need a set of dumbbells and a mat. I used a set of 10 and 12 pound dumbbells and one 15 pound dumbbell. No dumbbells are used for the single leg deadlift into reverse lunge but I think in the future I will add 12 or 15 pound dumbbells to that one.
Exercises (each exercise is done for 30 seconds):
- High knee run
- Single leg deadlift to reverse lunge; alternate legs
- Dumbbell thrusters (squat w/ overhead press); 12# DBs
- Dumbbell snatch (DB is on floor; squat and snatch DB overhead, replace on floor and repeat w/ other arm); one 15# DB
- Lunge & press (forward lunge w/ overhead press while in lunge; alternate legs); 12# DBs
- Man Makers (jump out to plank, do a push up, renegade row each arm, jump feet back in, stand, squat and stand w/ overhead press); 12# DBs
- Front rack jump squat (rest back end of DBs on your shoulders and jump squat); 10# DBs
- Toe touches (lay on back on mat, raise legs straight to ceiling and reach hands toward feet)
- Flutter kicks (lay on back, feet raised about 6 inches off floor, head and shoulder raised and arms at side, also raised off floor; flutter feet)
- Hollow hold (lay on back, feet raised about 6 inches off floor, head and shoulder raised and arms overhead and straight, also raised off floor; hold this position for 30 seconds)
Repeat all 10 exercises.
For more info on BeFit and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.