Claire Francis of San Fran Fitness has created a series of 21 workouts. Each workout contains 21 moves. Some of the workouts are done on the rebounder and some of them are not. I am only doing the workouts that are done on the rebounder. I am not doing them in the order they were created. Since they are all around 25 minutes, I decided to combine some of them to create longer workouts and use them as morning workouts. This morning I combined her two rebounder cardio arm workouts; this workout, Day 10, Bounce Fit Arms, and Day 14, Weighted Arms. I did the same thing last week with Day 9, Bounce Fit Abs + Day 13, Weighted Abs then on another day I combined Day 12, Weighted Legs, + Day 8, Bounce Fit Legs. Those combinations kicked my butt. This combination was much more doable. It still gave me a very intense cardio workout but nothing like the abs and legs combos. In fact, this workout, Bounce Fit Arms, was much more intense than Day 14 Weighted Arms. I did not expect that. This workout is actually a very intense little cardio workout on its own. I suggest either doing it on its own for a shorter cardio workout or combining it with something less intense like I did this morning. According to my FitBit, between the 2 workouts I burned 510 calories and spent 22 minutes in my peak heart rate zone.
All of the Series 21 workouts are made up of one circuit of 7 moves that is done 3 times, so 21 moves. Each exercise is done for one minute. There is a timer in the lower left hand side of the screen counting down each minute. You get a 10 second recovery between exercises. Though I never experienced any arm burn out, this workout did work my arms nicely.
Series 21 Day 10, Bounce Fit Arms is 25:55 minutes; no warm up or stretch. I used Ripped with Ripkins‘ Best Rebounder Warm Up & Stretch before the workout and at the end I used Naomi Joy‘s Standing Cool Down Stretch. Most of that stretch can be done on your rebounder if you have a balance bar/T bar.
- Diamond jacks (jumping jacks but arms move from thighs out to sides then overhead then back out to sides then back to thighs, each part of the arm movement is in time with the legs jacking)
- Jack legs while pushing arms out to sides, palms facing away from you, when you pull arms in, pull elbows behind you
- Alternating heel dig hops with jump rope arms
- Jumping jack legs with cheerleader arms (arms open upward in a V, then out to sides in a T then down low in an upside down V, then reverse the arms)
- Jumping jack legs with goal post arms, alternate one goal post chest press with one overhead press
- Hip twist hops with legs/feet together, arms are held at shoulder level and move in opposition to hips
- Lateral hips with windshield wiper arms (straight arms move side to side in time with legs)
- Repeat #1-7 two more times
For more info on SanFran Fitness and other (free) streaming workouts I’ve sampled and reviewed, check out my Streaming page.
One thought on “San Fran Fitness: Series 21 Day 10, Bounce Fit Arms”